𝐂𝐡𝐩𝐭.1

★ - 𝐒𝐘'𝐓𝐄𝐈𝐀 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐒 - ★𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘈𝘎𝘖, 𝘐𝘓

𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘈𝘎𝘖, 𝘐𝘓

"I just feel like if youn use more than 3 towels in the shower then u dirty.." Sy'Teia's "Friend" Lula said

The 3 people in the room all looked at her stupid. They didn't agree with that at.

"Nah ghee it don't een take allat mfs just be tryna extra, 1 or 2 is enough" Teia stated her opinion and everyone else agreed with her.

"Lula u sayin that when youn even wash yo. When the last time u even got in the tub folks?" Booka said making them laugh, but he wasn't tryna be funny he was serious.

Lula sat there with a stank face looking at everyone.

"Booka don't play wit me cus I washed my ass last night boy" She replied u could tell she was lying.

Booka shook his head not even saying nothing else cus he knew she was lying.

"How if u was outside on live all and u got on the same shirt from yesterday wit the same stain.." Kia pointed out "girl just tell the truth"

In Teia's eyes they weren't picking on here. Lula still came around even tho they would tell her not to.

They all use to be real close but den one day lula just changed up and started acting weird one day.

Teia even tried to talk to her and be mature but she was just acting funny..and ain't wanna talk.

Teia and Lula use to have a very close bond but now there's no bond at all.

"Kia ion even know why u sayin shit too me please get the fuck on girl." Lula waved her off not wanting too be talked to by her.

Kia gave her a look before standing up.

It's about to go down ...Teia said in her head

"Ion know why u talk crazy to Kia knowing damn well she a hot head" Teia chuckled watching Kia take off her shoes.

Booka smacked his lips. "Mane sit down we ain't finna do all dat in my crib" He made Kia sit down.

"Nah let that bitch hit me cus when she do ima get my sisters to fuck her up."

Kia rose a brow. Then they all looked at Lula confused ..because her 3 sisters are dead. They died in a car crash sadly.

"Bitch all yo sisters is dead. Fuck is you talking about Lula?? U on pills assum?" Kia questioned looking concerned.

Lula's face turned into a frown and Teia lowkey started to feel bad cus she truly felt something is going on with her.