𝐂𝐡𝐩𝐭.33

★ - 𝐒𝐘'𝐓𝐄𝐈𝐀 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐒 - ★
𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘈𝘎𝘖, 𝘐𝘓

"Excuse me ma'am" Sy'Teia heard behind her as she looking through clothes inside of Pacsun at the mall.

Ma'Kylin had took them out to eat for breakfast and basically he'd been spoiling her and Ky'Nani all day doing whatever they wanted to do.

Teia wanted to go to pacsun really quick just to look at what they had, while Ky took Nana to build-A-Bear.

Turning around a Caucasian was behind her.

"Umm..no I don't steal, now leave me alone." She said not wanting to be bothered. The woman let out a slight chuckle.

"Oh no I don't work here' I'm a FBI agent and I wanted to ask you a couple questions if you didn't mind." Teia stared at the woman suspiciously.

"Questions about what?" She rose a brow sitting the shirts down back where they belonged.

"The series of murders that's been happening for a while now, recently we found Veronica Sherlock and we got info that you use to work for her."

Damn she dead??

"Look ion know nothing bout no murders or nunna dat I been stopped working for that lady, but so sad that she died." Teia put on a fake frown, when she really didn't care.

There was no way Ma'Kylin was doing all these by himself...there had to be someone else involved in it with him.

And it didn't make sense to Teia at how all these people in the mall walking around, but yet She gets questioned.

"Well just let us know if u see anything and I have one mo- Ma'am get out of my face I am a regular civilian ion een watch the news, find u somebody else to watch, thousands of people here and your undercover ass come bother me." Teia wasted no time cutting her off.

Teia was getting annoyed, she didn't like to be asked to many question at one time. Placing everything she had down she left outta the store.

"Weird as shit." She mumbled to herself walking back to 'build a bear' finding Ma'Kylin and Nana.

"You ain't find nun?" Ky asked wrapping his arm around, while nana picked out a outfit for her bear.

"No I did but I put it all back anyways I got some to tell you when we leave outta hea." She replied before going into her purse.

"Here's your card back, I wasn't gonna use it no way. I just took it cus you forced me to take." Teia tried to hand his card back to him but he wouldn't take it.

She was to use Her own money anyways since he never lets her buy anything.

"Hold it fa me ion got my Wallet on me folks." He said pushing it away. Teia looked confused "so how was you gone pay for her bear if I never came back here with your card.."

He dug into his pocket showing the wad of cash filled hundreds & fifty's secured in a rubber band. "I prefer cash I only be using my cards for online shit really" he shrugged.

"Ohh mhm."

"Look at look at it, guys like it?" Ky'Nani came infront of them holding up her bear after she picked out the outfit she wanted it to wear.