𝐂𝐡𝐩𝐭.31

★ - 𝐒𝐘'𝐓𝐄𝐈𝐀 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐒 - ★
𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘈𝘎𝘖, 𝘐𝘓

Sy'Teia moved around in her sleep waking up feeling arms around her, seeing the hand tattoo realizing who it was.

She didn't know how they ended up here, thinking back to last night she remembered what he told her, Teia instantly froze up.

This whole time she's been with the serial killer who everyone's been trying to find to put behind bars.

Everything was starting to make sense now, all those threats he was very much serious about, the ducking off..lando dying, her name written on lando's car; the stalking..

Teia felt dumb, how did she not catch on from the beginning? Ma'Kylin is actually psycho..

Teia you dumb as fuck.

Sy'Teia laid there in his arms while his hand was up her shirt cupping her bare breast having his thumb over her nipple piercing.

What if he kills her next? But he's had all this time to do so...So why hasn't he did it?

Would she leave him alone for good now she knows he's the serial killer..? Teia didn't know ..he looked innocent to her.

She had a lot of love for him. She knows she dealt with street niggas before so ..did it really matter? There is only just a slight difference.

But they weren't together so whatever illegal or harmful shit he was doing had nothing to do with her either way.

Teia brushed her thoughts away closing her eyes trying to fall back asleep. It wasn't working so she turned around facing him.

Staring at his face she messed with his lip. "What if I plug his nose and stop his breathing?" She asks herself.

"Move." He mumbled moving her finger out of his nose. "Stop dat weird shit." He opened his eyes mugging her.

"Ky were you serious wit what chu said last night?" She asked grabbing his face making him smile with his eyes closed.

"Told you I'm serious, why u keep asking me dat?" Ma'Kylin raised up looking at her waiting for her to answer.

"Cus you..your the one who been going round doing those sick ass murders to people and ion know what to think." She shrugs.

"Ain't shit to think about' I kill muhfuckas for my enjoyment and u stuck wit me Teia so get use to it." He says laying back down.

Enjoyment is crazy.

"You finna let me being a killer change how you look at me?" Kylin asked Teia watching her look at her nails.

"No I still see you as Ma'Kylin but it's very shocking that your the one doing all that..why though?" Teia wanted to know why..everyone has a reason right?

"You hungry?" He asked wanting to get off this topic..Sy'Teia rolled her eyes at how he ignored her question.

"Yeah pull yo pants down." A smirk spreaded across her face and he shook his head.