𝐂𝐡𝐩𝐭.7

★ - 𝐌𝐀'𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐘 - ★
𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘈𝘎𝘖, 𝘐𝘓

Ma'Kylin laid in his bed downing a bottle of henny, as his past took over him messing up his mind on the inside.

He sat there stuck. Hearing the Voices in his head tell him awful things about his self, seeing lights flicker.

His best friend Zalaya sat down next to him with a face of ruined make up, black eyes and 7 bullet wounds.

"I'm sorry for what I did to you KyKy ..if I could go back and change things I would, I'm so so sorry." She apologized crying to him.

Ma'Kylin looked at her, he couldn't forgive her for what she did. He just couldn't

He sat there quiet..

"Are u not gonna say something?? I just told you I was sorry KyKy can u please forgive me?" She spoke softly wiping her face

"I- I can't zalayaa ..." His voice cracked' he could feel his eyes watering and soon tears slid down his face.

He was stuck like he couldn't move.

Zalaya grew hot. "What do u mean u can't Ky? I forgave you for killing me but u can't forgive me for what i did??" She spat angrily

Her face started to change to this demonic looking creature.

"This is why everybody hates you Ky!!!" She yelled stabbing him in his chest 3 times repeatedly as he just sat there bleeding out.

"Fuck" He cussed catching his breath running his hands down his face.

Ma'Kylin snapped back into reality and realized he was having one of his hallucinations again. His schizophrenia was only get worser.

Wiping the tears from his face he took a deep breath tryna calm his self down. He could feel his hands shaking making him drop the Hennessy bottle.

"Fuck dawg." He mumbled trying to calm his self down feeling his breathing speed up.

Ma'Kylin took many deep breathes slowly feeling the shakiness in his hands stop and his breathing was back to his normal rate.

He had anxiety which was another reason he didn't like being around so many people.

Looking down at the empty Hennessy bottle shaking his head being disappointed in his self.

He was 6 months sober but that all broke today ..Ma'Kylin felt as if he failed his self once again.

Liquor was becoming a problem for him at one point time, the drinking was becoming a habit.

It helped him not feel alone' him having money didn't change nothing. Ma'Kylin still had no one but his self and after awhile it's get depressing.

He knew he could have any female he wanted but Ma'Kylin didn't want just anybody he wanted somebody special..who he could have forever.

But it was one person he knew he wanted for sure and that was Sy'Teia ..but he wanted to remain unknown to her.

He was afraid that if they got too close and it could possibly lead up to her finding out about him being a serial killer and he would lose her.