chapter 51- epilogue

Aria p.o.v.

It's been 14 years since we found out we was pregnant. 16 years since the twins found and saved myself and beth from there father.

A lot has changed since then. As you know myself and the twins had our little girl. We named her bethany after the twins mom. When she found out we were naming her after her she cried in joy and hugged us. She thanked us for everything even though we should have been the one thanking her.

Georgina and alpha james did a dna test and it came back that alpha james was in fact georgina father which made them both so happy. They have been spending a lot of time with eahcother since. Even with beth.

Beth also found her second chance mate. Turned out alpha james and beth were second chance mates. We was all shocked at first as was alpha james and beth. Alpha james didn't know what to do at first. He just seemed frozen. However that Is a story for other time but they are both fine now. It was hard for them at first and i felt sorry for them both. But I'm so happy for them now.

Beth is really happy with alpha james and you can see they are a really good couple.

Myself and the twins are doing amazing. We still bicker a lot but we are doing amazing. We do not have anymore children because we did not want the stress off trying. We was fine with beth being our only child. Or so we thought.

2 years ago we ended up adopting a little girl. She was a rogue left on the floor. My heart hurt so much for her. She had cuts and bruises all over her body. She was just 5 years old.

When we first met her she was so shy and scared but now she is fiesty and doesnt take no shit from anyone. Her name is leah. She is amazing and funny but stubborn as well.

So now we have a 14 year old and an 7 year old. They are both really close and beth is very protective over leah. Leah is also an beta blood. She is strong and fast and she loves it. Well I'm saying strong but she Is strong for a 7 year old.

Myself and the twins had also bought a house near the pack house but far enough to have privacy.

Right now I'm in the kitchen  cooking dinner for when the twins get home. The twins always come home for dinner when leah and Bethany finish school. We all like to eat together. Like one time the twins were late they got the silent treatment of bethany and leah which they did not like at all. Ever since then they have never been late.

Bethany comes barging into the kitchen and groaned.

"I'm starving mom." She groaned out.

"You always are. You would think I never feed you." I said with a chuckle.

She laughed and just then I heard little feet running into the kitchen. I knew instantly that it was leah.

"Mommy." She said happily running into my legs and hugging me.

"Hey baby, mommy missed you." I said bending down and kissing her head.

"I missed you to mommy." She said with a giggle.

Just then the twins walked in out off breathe.

"Leah, how many times have we told you not to run away like that." Aiden said sternly.

"Sorry daddy. I just wanted to see mommy." Leah said giving her puppy eyes.

The twins eyes softened making me roll my eyes. They are sometimes a little to soft on leah and bethany but especially leah because she is so young.

After a while we all sat down and started to eat, when all of a sudden leah blurted something out.

"I have two boyfriends mommy." Leah said making everyone freeze.

The twins calmly put there knife and fork down and looked at leah.

"What was that leah?" Caden asked.

"I have two boyfriend. They are really nice daddy." Leah said still eating.

I cleared my throat and smiled.

"That's nice baby-" I was cut off by two growls. I looked to the twins who was glaring at me and I rolled my eyes.

"She does not mean actual boyfriends you idots. She is only 7 years old. She means boys that are friends." I said through mindlink.

Suddenly as though it clicked in there head they sighed in relief.

"That's good baby girl but you have to remember no kissing boys because they have diseases." Caden and aiden said at the same time making Leah's eyes widen in horror.

"Of course I don't kiss them daddy. That would be silly. The only males I'm allowed to kiss is my daddies because they are the only ones that do not have diseases." Leah said in disgust.

I let out a chuckle as did everyone else.

"Right." Caden said.

For the rest of the time we all sat and ate together. We laughed together and not long after beth (the twins mom) came to see us all as well as alpha James.

We had it really hard from the start of our relationships. However I feel like we have grown so much. I'm so proud off my family. I could never ask for a better family.

I love them all.

The end.