chapter 6- no mixed signals.

Caden p.o.v.

I'm sat in the pack office with aiden. We left aria pack to look around 2 hour ago and my head is going 100 miles an hour with how much stuff is going round in my head.

"How we gonna tell her caden." I heard my brother aiden ask.

I looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Tell her what?" I asked but knew what he was referring to.

"You know what I an talking about caden. How do we tell her that we do not want her as our mate but she can be our luna." He gritted out.

I sighed in frustration.

"I don't know yet." I said.

He nodded.

"When are we going to tell her." He asked.

I growled st him in frustration.

"I don't know yet but what I do know is that we are not saying anything yet and I also know that you are pissing me off." I growled out before getting out my chair and walking out the office slamming the door shut in the process.

I walked up the stairs heading straight for my room. As I got on my floor I instantly got a whiff off aria near by. Before i could process it i followed the smell that lead me to another males room. The room i know as scar.

Just then i felt aiden behind me and all off a sudden we both let out loud growls. As we was about to barge into his room all of a sudden the door opened and out walked aria.

She looked surprised to see us at first before it turned to confusion and a little worried.

"Erm is everything okay?" She asked softly.

A snarl escaped my lips making her jump back a little. Just then scar came out and his eyes widened realising how bad it looke. Just then aria must have realised as well as she quickly spoke.

"It's not what it looks like I promise. Scar is like a brother to me." She said.

I could see she was telling the truth which relaxed us both a little bit bu then I realised this will make her think we want her and I don't want to give her mixed signals.

I let out a grunt before storming off to my bedroom. I could tell aiden was still there so I mindlinked him quickly.

"Aiden we do not want to give her mixed signals. She will think we want her and it's already killing me that she I'd going to get hurt by us so let's not give mixed signals and let's walk away. We need to keep a distance as the bond is trying to get stronger." I gritted out to him.

I felt as she let out a sigh then heard his footsteps walk towards our room.

Myself and aiden we share a room but we both have a king size bed each. The room is massive and we even have two desks in the bedroom just incase we do not want to work in the office however it is rare we use these desks.

Aiden p.o.v.

Walking away from aria was hard I wont lie. Part of me is starting to wish we did not have to keep our distance and wish we could all be happy as mates but another part off me knows it's to dangerous.

There is a lot off stuff noone knows about us. We are not just doing this because we think that a female Is weak. There are more reasons to it believe me.

It's better that she does not know and that she keeps away from us.

We know a luna is good for our pack and that is what we will let her be. However her being our mate we can not let happen. It's to dangerous.

I sighed but walked into our bedroom. Caden looked at me and nodded. Caden acts as though this does not effect him but I know it does. Even if myself and caden did not feel each other emotions I know my brother well enough to know it hurts and upsets him that we can never all just be happy.

Recently we have been getting death threats through our posts. They threatened that if we have a mate they will kill her and but yet does not seem to mind if we have a luna. Its strang but I think we have a feeling about who it is.

Myself and caden don't talk much about it we just put up more precautions around the pack. Our pack is the only ones that know about our past and why we do not want or can not have a mate. That's how it will hopefully stay.