chapter 47-

Caden p.o.v.

After alpha james told us all this I wanted to scream and cry not just for us but for him. I felt so much sympathy for him. I know he tried and I do not blame him for stopping trying with our mom after he lost his mate. Losing your mate is the most painful thing a werewolf has to go through. Not everyone makes it.

"So I told you on the phone about how their was rogues a lot more recently at the end off my territory. I got some off my men to look into it more and they noticed about half an hour away from your pack and about 20 minutes away from mine there is what looks like a house. It looks to be abandoned." Alpha james began.

We nodded letting him know we are understanding.

"I got my best electronic warrior to hack the government system and find out who owns it." Alpha james said surprising us.

"You have an electronic warrior who can hack into governments?" I asked suprised and excited. I wish we had a pack memeber that could do that.

He chuckled and nodded scratching back off his head nervously.

"Yeah  let's not tell anyone I told you that." He said with a chuckle making us laugh.

"Anywuas he hacked into it and it is in fact abandoned. The last person that owned the property was margret." He said looking into our eyes.

We looked at him and raised an eyebrow as if to say okay? Is this suppose to mean anything to us. Until it clicked.

"Our fathers, father mate. Our grandmother." I said in suprise.

"Ding, ding, ding we have a winner." Alpha james said smirking.

"So you think he is staying inside our grandmothers little house? Wouldn't that be to obvious though?" Aiden asked with a frown.

"That's what I started thinking but then I started thinking more about what your father would do. This is something he would do. He knows you would expect him to go further away but he wont. Especially if he was planning something for example kidnapping your mate. He needed to be close by to keep an eye on things." Alpha james said.

"FUCK, why did we never think of this before." I roared out.

I growled and slammed my hand on the table.

"If we thought of this before then we could have saved mom a long time ago and aria would still be here with us." I growled out.

"Did you both know that your grandmother had a house near by and out off your pack?" Alpha james asked raising an eyebrow.

"No of course not otherwise it would have been one of the places we would have checked." I said angrily.

"Then you can not blame yourself. You never knew there was a house there and that it was your grandmas. You also do not have a electronic warriors who can hack into things like mine can. Therefore you can not blame yourselves." Alpha james said softly.