chapter 3- a run

Aria p.o.v.

The alpha twins I now know as alpha aiden and alpha caden headed inside to the office with everyone while myself, precious and skylar headed to the pack kitchen.

I felt numb. I honestly just felt like a zombie walking. I felt so confused. Why did they just ignore me? Did I do something wrong ? Have they got someone else ? Do they want to reject me?

"Don't overthink it aria." Precious said softly.

I let out a scoff.

"How am I not suppose to over think it precious. They ignored me completely. I- I don't understand." I said with so much pain in my voice it brought tears to not only my eyes but precious and skylars eyes as well.

"You know it's crazy that all this time I just wanted to find my Mate and live happily. Now I have not only found my mate but found out I have two alpha mates at that and it feels as though my heart ripped to pieces as they seem to want nothing to do with me. " I said with a sob.

Skylar and precious grabbed hold off me and let me sob in there arms.

"There has to be a reason aria. Maybe they are in shock to. " skylar said softly.

I nodded my head softly but knew full well that it was not because they were in shock. I could just tell.

"I-im going to wash my face." I said softly before walking away to the bathroom to not only wash my face but have five minutes alone.

I walked in the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I could see how my eyes were red and puffy from crying making me cringe. I immediately washed my face and sighed.

I walked back out the bathroom and headed to the kitchen where skylar and precious where. They smiled softly at me while I tried my best to smile back.

Just then our best pack warrior scar came towards myself, Skylar and precious.

Myself and scar are actually quite close these past few months. He is like another big brother to me.

"Ladies, alpha kane would like to see you both in his office." Scar said making myself freeze.

The alpha twins will be in that office and I'm not really sure I am ready to see them. My heart started pounding out my chest.

"Are you alright aria?" I heard scar ask.

"Ye-yeah I'm fine thank you." I said or more like stuttered.

He looked unsure but nodded. Precious and skylar grabbed my hand to comfort me as we headed to the office. Scar stayed close by to us as he is always wary when another pack is in our territory.

Scar knocked on the office door.

"Enter" we heard alpha kane shout.

Skylar, precious and then myself entered leaving scar to walk in last. The room went quite as we walked in.

Scar bowed his head to alpha kane as did myself. I heard as the alpha twins growled in disapproval making me shiver. My eyes snapped to theres and noticed they were already staring at me. I instantly looked away with a blush.

"Thank you scar." Alpha kane said with a nod as scar nodded back.

"We needed you here because for the next two weeks there will be some people heading to alpha aiden and alpha cadens pack." Alpha kane said in his alpha mode.