chapter 9- what happened?

Aria p.o.v.

It's the next day since I first trained the female warriors. I wont lie to you something I think I heard aiden say yesterday keeps swirling around in my head.

I could have sworn I heard him say "if I leave." What does that even mean? Do they want me? Did they say it just to tease me and get my Hope's up. I have been hearing rumours about how they just want me for there luna, Is that true ?

I sighed before getting out my shower and putting some clothes on. After I was ready I headed down into the kitchen were most people already are. I noticed how skylar was already sat with jacob.

"Morning  sis." My brother jacob said kissing my cheek.

"Morning jacob." I said back.

"Damn you look like shit." Skylar said making me growl at her as she held her hands up in surrender.

"Thanks, love you to skylars." I said with a fake smile as she tapped my nose once as if I was a Kid actually making me laugh.

Just then the twins walked in making me stiffen.  I cleared my throat and took a seat as I grabbed a coffee and toast. The tension in the room was bad as was the awkwardness.

I cleared my throat before looking up and I noticed how the twins were staring at me as was most people in the room.

I looked at them confused and then looked to jacob and skylar.

"Is this there seat or something." I whispered to skylar who was sat next to me.

She looked at me and smirked.

"No aria  they just want to look at there beautiful mate." Skylar said loudly making me nearly choke on my toast.

I know everyone heard it as everyone stared wide eyes at us making me groan. The twins however knew that skylar has just admitted infront of some people I am there mate and they still just stared at me.

Clearly noticing I am getting uncomfortable with everyone staring at me the twins growled loudly making everyone freeze.

"Stop staring at her." They growled out making everyone stop staring as I sighed in relief.

After a while off my finishing my breakfast I headed back out ready to train he females again. However before I could step out the pack door I felt two pair of arms grab me making me quickly turn around ready to smack them in the face when another pair of arms grabbed my hand and pinned me against the wall.

I instantly relaxed as soon as I felt sparks erupt where they were touching me making it known it was my mates. I looked up and noticed how caden was the one who had me pinned up against the wall while aiden was stood there staring at I think my legs ?

I looked at them confused.

"What happened to your leg?" Aiden asked making me wince at the memory.

"I can still fight you know. I know my leg is not the best but I can still fight." I said getting defensive.

I looked at caden who had his eyebrow raised as did aiden.

"We never said you can not. All aiden asked was what happened to your leg." Now explain what happened." Caden said firmly.

I hesitated wondering if they would tell alpha kane they do not want me to help train there pack because of my leg. I can fight though I'm one off the best female pack warriors in our pack. I sighed but decided the truth is most likely the best.

"Me and skylar had an argument. It was one off our worst arguments. I never thought we would make up with eachother after it. If it was not for jacob locking us in a room together we probably would have not even made up now.i said with a chuckle. Anyways long story straight I stormed out the house and decided to go for a run. I said hesitantly as I hate thinking about this day. I was near the pack borders when I smelt a rogue. I could smell it was near the pack border lines so I didn't look to much into it unless it crossed which it did. But what I did not realise was that there was more then one. I killed all five off them on my own but off course it was not easy and I got some injuries. However I had not known there was one more hiding in the Bush and I was already so exhausted and I could barely move from fighting with the other five. This rogue came out off the Bush and charged at me. It almost killed me until my brother came out off nowhere and killed it. "I said with pain in my voice and eyes at the memory.

A growl erupted from both there chest and I know it's at the thought of me almost dying and having to fight them rogues on my own.

"You managed to kill them all on your own?" Aiden asked a little surprised. Most likely because off how small myself and my wolf is.

"I managed to kill 5 of them but not all. The sixth one my brother killed." I said softly.

They nodded there head but seemed to look actually proud off me making me almost smile but I did not want to ruin the moment.

"What happend afterwards.?" Caden asked.

I sighed before explaining.

"My brother had to carry me to the pack infirmary. I fell unconscious so I dont know everything but when I woke up they explained I was out for two days and that I tared a ligament in my leg. It was hard at first but it gets easier now." I said softly.

"How long ago was this?" Aiden asked.

"About a year ago." I said.

They nodded there head softly.

I hate talking about this incident but it felt so nice to be able to talk to them properly. However that did not last long as skylar came out not realising the twins were there and she spoke.

"Ready to train?" Skylar asked while still trying to take off her necklace.

She looked up when I did not speak and her eyes widened. She squeaked out a sorry before bowing to the alphas.

"Meet us in my office after training we need to speak." Caden said going back to his cold ways with me again making me wince.

I nodded my head softly before walking up to skylar and helped her with her necklace before we headed to training.