chapter 25- i dont want to leave her tonight

The twins p.o.v.

After the twins marked aria, she fell unconscious/ asleep in cadens arms.

"She will be alright yes?" Aiden asked worriedly to his twin.

Caden nodded his head in ues.

"Yeah, it will have just drained her is all. Let's get her home, kind of did not think about were we marked her. As soon as she agreed to it I was to excited to wait till we got home." Caden said shaking his head with a small chuckle. .

Aiden chuckled and agreed with him. Caden lifted arias body up and clung her to him protectively. Aiden stayed close by at the side off him in case he needs to protect them for a suprise attack.

Now that they have marked aria they will be more possesive especially for the next day or two.

Aiden opened the door as Cade climbed inside with aria still laying on him. Unconsciously without realising it aria snuggled more into caden while still asleep making cadens heart warm more.

Aiden got in the car next to them and there driver who had been waiting until the date ended finally drove off with them inside.

"I really enjoyed today." Aiden said softly.

"Me too, suprising that this small kind girl can be as stubborn as me." Caden said with a chuckle.

Aiden let out a soft laugh.

"I know." He said laughing some more.

"I don't want to leave her tonight." Aiden said eith a frown.

"We won't " caden said with a smirk.

Aiden turned and looked at hun confused. He was about to ask what he means when his eyes widened in realization.

"You have sorted the room." Aiden asked suprised.

Caden looked at him and nodded making aiden smile.

"I made them decorate it grey and white and thought we could all add in our own touch when we want to, I'm sure aria definitely will. " caden said with a chuckle while aiden laughed and agreed with him.

The room they are talking about is a room that they have gotten on the top floor at the pack house. Noone and I mean noone Is ever allowed up there not even when there father was alpha.

In that room they figured why noone was allowed up there when there father was an alpha and that was because there was so much stuff they found that there father would have wanted to keep away from the pack .

Now they have changed the room and emptied it out. They have changed the whole floor so that it can be a bedroom, walk in closet and bathroom and even have a space for aria up there for like her own room space where she can have her own privacy.

Aiden knew about it but never new it was ready yet and aria has yet to know about it. They did this so they can all share room with aria. They are looking forwards to aria seeing it and hope she likes it. But mostly hope she is willing to share room now because otherwise they will be sleeping outside her bedroom door every night as they will now not be able to sleep without her.