chapyer 26- arias mark

Aria p.o.v.

I woke up to feeling two pair of hands wrapped around me and me being on someone chest. My eyes shot open but I relaxed once I realised it was just the twins. A smile crept on my face knowing they stayed with me. It feels nice to wake up to this.

Wait we went on a date..... and they marked me... eeekkkk. I thought to myself.

All of a sudden I heard a small chuckle from both sides of my body. My head snapped up to see how aiden and caden where both looking at me very much amused. I blushed bright red making them chuckle more.

"Good morning." I said softly.

"Good morning love."  They both replied still smiling and seeming amused.

"What?" I asked them both.

"The fact you said out loud about us going on a date and us marking you. Now speaking off us marking you let us see our Mark's." Caden said huskily while licking his lips.

A smile came to my face and I moved my hair out the way of were our Mark's will be. As I moved my hair the twins gasped and touched where they marked me making me shiver and bite my lip to stop myself from moaning.

A growl off approval left there lips once seeing there Mark's on me.

"Want to see it baby?" Aiden asked clearly seeing me getting more fidgety on wanting to see it.

I smiled at him and nodded my head eagerly. He chuckled as did caden and stood up. All of a sudden a gasp off Shock left my lips.

"Wow, where are we?" I asked looking around this beautiful room that I had only just noticed.

The twins looked at me and smiled more.

"Well this is the room we got done for myself, aiden and you if you would pike to obviously move into this room with us." Caden said softly.

i looked at him shocked before a skie came to my face.

"I would love too." I said happily.

I walked up to them and kissed both there lips.

"Now I wat to see my mark." I said happily making them smile more.

We walked to the  bathroom and what I seen made me gasp in shock and happiness. My Mark's are the most beautiful Mark's I have ever seen. Tears came to my eyes and I looked at them with a smile.

"I love them." I said happily making them look down at me with so much pride.

I know they can feel my emotions and I can not wait to feel theres as soon as I mark them. When I mark them I will be able to feel there emotions and when we mate we can hear each others thoughts. However I can only mark them when we mate.

We all hugged eachother and soaked in out happiness. However it got ruined when my stomach growled in Hunger making the boys chuckle.

"Comenon baby. Let's get you some food." Caden said softly.

The twins already had some off there clothes up here so I grabbed aiden top and cadens tracksuit bottoms. I walked out there closet and they both stopped and looked at me before a smile came to there face.