chapter 41-

Georgina p.o.v.

Myself and aria was walking towards my bedroom to get the book on mates I have been reading.

To be honest there is a lot fof stuff in that book that I never even knew about myself and I have only read 5 chapters so far on it.

One of the things I did manage to read on the book was about peoples bond actually being able to start going if they are abused or cheating all the time. However it's when the person slowly starts to really give up on the bond and these mate. Which is very rare.

Our mate bond is a very powerful thing. Of course it is as it managed to even make alphas swoon. Well until some idiot alphas get too power hungry like alpha caden and alpha aidens father.

Luna aria is amazing. I'm really happy she is my alphas mate as she Is so sweet and I can already see a different in the twin alphas personalities. The twins are amazing alphas even if they do scare the shit out off me sometimes.

I can already feel a bond between myself and luna aria. She is so kind and sweet and I really wish none of this stuff was happening to her because she Is a really sweet girl.

Already myself and aria are like sisters. She is the best friend I have never had. I was always bullied before I met aria all because I'm a omega. Aria doesn't know I was bullied before she came along because well I'm embarrassed and ashamed I could never stand up for myself. That was until my mate beta john came along anyways.

Now I have luna aria and my mate beta john who are both amazing. I would talk about how myself and beta john met but that's a story for another time.

Myself and aria walked into my bedroom to collect the book when I started to get a bad feeling.  I tried shoving it off as me getting paranoid when all of sudden aria spoke just as I closed the door.

"Somethings wrong." Aria said before she was smacked at the back off the head.

A scream escaped my lips and I ran over to try make sure she was okay. As I went towards her I noticed a figure behind her dressed in black. I grabbed the closest thing to me which ended up being a coat hanger and as he took a step closer to me I smacked him with it which did nothing.

"Baby please help." I shouted through mindlink to my mate john.

He went to grab my hand so I did what john taught me and kicked him where the sun does not shine. The person who I noticed was definitely a man groaned and fell to the floor so I quickly kicked him in the face making him fall down.

I grabbed the next thing closest to me which this time was a photo frame and was about to smack it over his head when all of a sudden he shot up and grabbed my head before smashing it off the wall.

I groaned loudly and felt as my body hit the ground. I could feel blood trickling down my head and my eyes started to blur. I tried fighting the darkness but I couldn't. The next thing you know I heard as what sounded like a body getting dragged before I heard and seen nothing at all.

Beta john p.o.v.

I'm sat in the room with aiden and caden talking about finances with our pack when all of a sudden Aaron ran straight into the office in panick but not making any sense.

All of a sudden I could feel Georginas emotions really strong. Some off fear and some off confusion.

I was about to mindlink her when all of a sudden loud growls escaped the twins lips.

"What's wr-" I got cut off by Georgina mindlink me.

"Baby please help" I heard before it shut off.

A loud growl escaped my lips when all of a sudden I could feel were Georgina was getting hit making my anger come out off control.

My wolf took over and myself and the twins as well as aaron ran straight to where we could smell our mates which seemed to be in my room.

I barged straight into my room and instantly I noticed how the room was trashed and I could smell blood.

I loud growl escaped me lips when I noticed my mate Georgina unconscious on the floor near my wardrobe.

I ran straight to her and whimpered. She had blood coming out the back off her head making me growl and shake in anger.

I couldn't understand anything that had happened. Who would do this to her.

"I'm to late. I'm so sorry I warned you to late." Aaron sobbed out.

My head span to him half in anger and half in confusion.

"Where is she." I heard aiden roar.

"Where is our mate." Caden roared in anger at the same time looking straight at aaron.

Only then did I notice our luna, aria is missing.