chapter 21- date?

Aria p.o.v.

Both there kiss felt amazing and as i left the office with a huge smile on my face. All i could imagine was how there lips felt on mine. Also how turned on i was just over kissing them.

I walked to the kitchen but before I could get there I was stopped by a shout off my name. I turned around and seen my mother.

"Aria." My mom shouted softly.

"Hey mom." I said softly.

We hugged eachother and decided to head towards my bedroom. We walked inside the room and sat on my bed.

"How are you feeling aria." My mom asked with concern.

I sighed and looked down.

"Fine." I said softly. I don't want to worry her.

My mom hummed while looking at me.

"Alright, now how about you tell me the truth." My mom said more firmly this time.

I smiled at my mom. She always knows me best.

"Honestky mom I'm stressed. I feel so overwhelmed with everything. The twins avoided me as though I was a disease that will spread and now they want me. I have rogues and there father after me possibly even wanting to kill me or use me as a sex slave." I started rambling in as a sob escaped my lips.

My mom walked over to me and hugged me.i cried so hard on her shoulders as I poured all my emotions out.

"You, aria are strong. You are so brave. My brave little girl and we will not let anything happen to you. The twins and there pack and even our pack will not let anything happen to you. But you still need to watch your back sweetie. Try not to go anywhere alone. Just for the time being until it's all sorted out." My mom said softly.

I looked at her through my teary eyes and smiled.

"I know. I love you all so much mom. I just feel so overwhelmed and confused." I said softly.

She looked at me and nodded.

"I know sweetie. Now let's get you ready for bed it's been a long day." She said softly.

I nodded my head in agreement. She was about to stand up when I grabbed her hand.

"Can you please stay. Like the old times." I said thinking about how I would climb in bed with my mom and dad whenever I felt so stressed.

My moms eyes softened and a huge smile appeared on her face. Just then her eyes glazed over letting me know she was mindlinking who I'm guessing is my father. She looked at me and nodded.

"Your father is coming. Why dont we all watch a movie together in bed and we will get jacob and skylar as well." She asked softly making me smile even wider and nod.

I need this I know I do. I need my family and there comfort more then ever.

Not to long after my father, jacob and skylar all walked in with snacks and then we all snuggled up with a movie on while munching away and laughing at the movie.

I dont know when my eyes closed but they did. I felt like I had such a great sleep knowing my family are around and that I am safe. I could feel as my whole body was relaxed.

The next morning.!

I woke up to the sun shining brightly in my bedroom. I opened my eyes and was about to move but I felt arms wrapped around me. Instantly I could smell my mothers scent. A smile came to my face knowing my mother and father had stayed with me all night. My father is not in the room anymore and neither is my brother. I could smell they have recently left as I could still smell there scent in my room.

Skylar and my mother were still fast asleep on my bed making me smile. They all knew I needed them and they all stayed with me. My heart warmed knowing that my family are here for me no matter what. I have an amazing family. Just then I heard a groan at the side off me. I turned to see skylar slowly waking up from her sleep.

She was spread out on the bed. Slowly her eyes opened instantly looking at me.

"Good morning." Skylar said groggily from her sleep.

"Good morning." I said softly.

Just then I felt as my mother moved.

"Good morning girls." My mom said softly making me smile and snuggle into my moms comfort.

"Good morning mommy." I said softly feeling like a child again in my mothers arms. My mom kissed my forhead and smiled.

"I take it the viys have left." Mom said with a chuckle.

I nodded my head with a small smile.we all stayed cuddled up to eachother before finally getting up and getting ready for the day.

I did my business in the bathroom and then walked into my now empty bedroom. I grabbed some clothes out the closet and changed into them.

I was wearing some plain black leggings and a white top with my black fluffy boots. I put my hair up in a messy bun not really caring about my appearance today.

Just then a knock appeared on my door.

"Come in" I shouted softly.

The door opened and I instantly could smell my mates. Caden and aiden walked in.

"Morning." They both said softly.

"Morning." I replied while I made my bed.

"How are you feeling." Caden asked.

"Better." I said honestly with a smile.

They both smiled softly at me.

"I'm glad." Aiden said softly.

"Are you both alright?" I asked. I was wondering what made them come to my room seeming as they could have both seen me when I go down for breakfast. I could tell something was on there mind especially with the look they gave eachother after I asked them.

"Well erm we was wondering if erm." Aiden stuttered out suprising me.

"You would go on a date with us." Caden finished aiden sentence off.

They both looked at me nervously as my eyes widened in suprise.

A smile came to my face and I nodded.

"Yes" i squealed happily.

All our eyes widened at my reaction and a smile came to there face as they chuckled.

I cleared my throat before speaking again.

"I mean yeah sure." I said making them chuckle.

They walked over to me and kissed my forhead.

"We will come and get you at 7 tonight." They said aoftly before kissing my cheek and walking out.

As they walked out a huge smile came to my face. When the door closed I squealed happily to myself.