chapter 23- getting ready

Aiden p.o.v.

Sitting with aria while we all ate felt amazing. I'm really excited about having our date with her. Her mom had come to the office not long after we had asked aria on a date asking where we are taking her so they know what clothes to pick out.

We had decided we were gonna take her on a picnic. We felt it would be better as there is more chance off being able to talk more and getting to know her.

Just then beta john walks in. We all nodded at eachother in acknowledgement.

"So when are you going to mark her." John asked bluntly almost making me choke on fresh air and caden choke on his drink from the shock.

"What" caden coughed out.

"Don't you think it's best you mark her as soon as. I'm surprised you haven't already." John said seeming genuinely suprised.

I sighed before speaking.

"Belive me we are just as surprised as you are. There has been so many times I have nearly lost control off my wolf." I said groaning.

Caden nodded in agreement.

"You are right though. We do need to mark her because it's getting harder to control our wolves and not only that I want our mark on her. Having our mark will show everyone she is ours and will also let us know more when she is in danger or if she is hurt." Caden said.

I nodded in agreement.

"I'm nervous to bring it up to her though. I mean I hope she will understand but what if she is not ready." I said softly.

"Is the big bad alpha aiden scared." John said mocking me.

I growled warningly at him.

"Of you or anyone else no. Off my mate possibly. She can actually be stubborn when she wants to be." I said with a chuckle thinking about a few times she has been stubborn not only with me and caden but with her friends that we had noticed.

Caden chuckled and nodded his head in agreement.

John whistled and let out a laugh.

"You are both well whipped." He said chuckling while I agreed internally.

Caden scoffed at John.

"Oh and your not? Georgina has you whipped quicker then you can get whip lash." Caden said looking amused.

John groaned knowing he is right.

"Well I can't deny that." John said with a soft chuckle thinking about his mate.

"Speakkng off aria and georgina, where are they?" I asked.

"In arias room getting ready for your date." John said with a smirk.