" Am sure they are proud of u" she said .

" A..are they.??.. Y/n asked her in the verge of breaking down... "

" Ofcourse they are "
The lady assured y/n , fixing her hair...

Y/n bid her good bye with the sweet lady , getting some donuts for her dad as it was his favourite.

Y/n reached the graveyard...

Putting the flowers and donuts she sat on her knees crying hard...

" It was their death anniversary "

Y/n cried her heart out emptying everything from inside her , she complained alot to them , why did they left her? Why does she have to Live like this ?
She complained a lot to them , she talked about everything...

She didn't even realised that it was almost evening..

The guard of the graveyard approached y/n with a heavy heart , he was noticing her since morning , she kept crying and crying..

Guard : Am..r.. really sorry dear but it's time to close the doors.

Y/n looked at him , wiped her tears and got up with her heavy head and tired legs .

She walked out of the graveyard...
But suddenly her phn rang and it was her Grandma , it was Lee..
Y/n picked up the call shacking..

They called her to Min's place . 

Y/n walked to mins residence , she was scared of Lee and confused too...

Why did they just called her after selling her .

Y/n rang the doorbell of the Min's place and eun opened the door, bitchily smiling at her...

Eun : it's gonna be fun

She giggled and went inside yelling
" Mom she's here "

Y/n went inside....

There were Lee and mrs.min sitting on the couch having tea . They told y/n to sit infront of them...

Lee : hmm so how is your married life going y/n??

Y/n was confused that what's with them they have never even cared .

Eun : see her hands , seems like her husband treats her better than us.. ( she said sarcastically , while giggling)

Y/n : why d..did u c...call me here?

Lee looked at her in rage and shock , this was the first time y/n ignored her question.

Lee ; i asked u something first !

Y/n : what am I here for ? ( She asked sternly)

Lee ; hm ok fine , let's get to the point , ok!

So we have been taking care of u since years and now u have just went out , i mean , u married, that too to a very rich man , so i want u to get 10 million from your husband and give it to us , as a loan ok!! We'll repay u , once your uncle's business is settled.

She said in a casual tone..... As if 10 million wasn't anything huge .

Lee , Mrs.min , eun three of them were looking at y/n while she was sitting on the couch emotionlessly , they were waiting for an answer...

y/n clutches and mumbles " care " ...

Suddenly y/n stood up and started walking out of the living room....