Chapter Two

"Listen, I'm a miracle worker with cover-up and a contour brush, but even I can't fix this craziness," Nate said while turning the model to face the group just as they strolled in

"Listen, I'm a miracle worker with cover-up and a contour brush, but even I can't fix this craziness," Nate said while turning the model to face the group just as they strolled in. The girl's face was red and blotchy all over, obvious that putting makeup would just irritate her skin more.

"Ooh." Simone, Amara and Sevyn say.

"We are not putting her on the stage like that," Nate insisted, Keisha, standing next to her worried. "Not my fashion show."

"Dr. Patterson, you're our advisor, you know the routine, so like-" Keisha starts but Amara cuts her off.

"Oh, no, no, no," Amara refused, "But, Simone, you used to dance." Keisha looked at Simone with hopeful eyes and her mouth open in anticipation.

"Uh, Olivia and Sevyn still dance," Simone says while she pushes the two closer.

"Uh, no one asked us," Liv says as they both backup.

"OK, you know what? You three are doing it. Symmetry. You'll be fine. And you have an hour until curtain. That's like a year in dancer time." Amara says as she looks at her watch.

"OK. But I didn't say yes." Simone argued.

"You did. You said, "next song...promise." Well, the next song's here, sweetie, so let's go. Come on." Keisha says as she pulls Simone.

"You'll be fine."

"I..."

"You're OK."

"Come-" Simone started as she pulled Liv, who pulled Sevyn.

"B.U., Are y'all bitches ready for a fashion show?" The emcees say as the crowd cheers.

^ the dance.

Olivia was put into a green bra and underwear set with black lace and thigh-high black boots. Simone was in a red laced one piece, a black lace cardigan over it, with bedazzled knee-high boots. Sevyn wore a lace lavender bra and underwear set, which matched with the suspender belt paired with thigh-high black heels and a long sheer black cardigan while they danced to "Partition" by Beyoncé.

By the end of the performance, they had several outfit changes. Simone was now in a yellow dress, Olivia in a red, and Sevyn in a blue dress. The girls walked backstage laughing while holding hands.

"So, they just breed y'all different out in Beverly Hills, huh?"

"I cannot believe I just did that. Like, we just did that." Simone says.

"Oh, my gosh."

"That was so-" Sevyn started.

"Sexy. The word you're looking for is sexy, sexy... OK. Sexy! Now, come on with your fine selves, and let's get you out of these hella expensive dresses so I can return them." She says as she pulls Liv and Sevyn with her.