22. puerto rico

2 weeks flew by

2 weeks flew by. The crew had just arrived in Puerto Rico.

They stood outside the airport, waiting for their cars to arrive.

"I'm ready to get so lit that i don't even remember this damn trip!"
Star squeals laying her head on Ryder's shoulder.

"Girl, who you telling?"
Ryder laughs.

Star had told Ryder what happened between her and Sade a few weeks ago, and almost every day leading up to the trip. She told Ryder a little bit too much actually. Ryder was scarred but happy they were finally getting some because both they asses had been dried up for years.

"Let me get your bag."
Shy says picking up Ryder's suitcase and putting it in the trunk along with hers. Ryder smiles and thanks her before getting in the truck.

Of course Ryder invited Shy as her plus one even though they were friends. Shy's never been and happily accepted the opportunity.

In one Jeep was Robyn, Shy, Sade and Star. Robyn and Londyn were in another. Reaper, Rasheed and his girlfriend were in a lamborghini behind them. They headed to the resort and got checked in. They all had suites on the top floor right next to each other.

Once in their room Shy puts her and Ryder's things down before laying on the bed.

There was a knock on the door and Ryder went to answer it.

"Hey Bookie."
She greeted as Star danced into the room.

"Sooo, what are we doing first?"
Star smirks plopping down next to Shy.

Before Ryder could respond their phones buzzed from a group text Robyn made.

Ryder rolls her eyes because everybody was in it, except Shy of course. Robyn is so petty.

Robyn - Meet in the lobby in an hour, we're having brunch on the beach. Late get left.

Unknown number - Okay baby🥰.

Bro🤞🏾- Fashoo

Bookie ⭐️- who's unknown ass number is that??