13. truth

Robyn woke up the next morning in an unfamiliar bed

Robyn woke up the next morning in an unfamiliar bed. She looked next to her in the bed and saw Spark is asleep naked. Robyn still had all her clothes on. She grabbed her phone and gun off the nightstand and slipped out of there careful not to wake her.

Robyn drove home in silence. She didn't even remember what happened the night before. She was loaded off alcohol and molly.

When Robyn pulled into the driveway her phone buzzed from an instagram notification.

Somebody had liked her story. She opened it seeing a video of Spark bent over in front of her.

"Fuck."
Robyn mumbled to herself because she knew Ryder had saw it.

She finally made it inside the house seeing Reaper and Rasheed on the couch playing 2k.

"Sup?"
Robyn nods at them.

"Yo."
Rasheed replies.

Reaper just nods his head back.

Robyn jogs up to her room, finding the box on her bed.
"Linda and Gabi, what the fuck?"
She mumbles to herself. She slowly opens it starts pulling everything out.

"Oh shit."
She smiles to herself.

Robyn decided to take a quick shower before proceeding to read each letter.

" To Lin,

134 i've been apart from you. I'm going fucking crazy, truth be told. I need you. I can't stand it. I know i don't always express it in the best ways but you are the best thing that has ever happened to me, besides my Robyn of course. You mean the world to me amor and i don't care who knows Lin. We are meant to be and i know it. I'm suffocating in here. I can't live without you. I'm sorry my love. I promise when i get back i will cherish you. I will treat you the way you deserve to be treated because you are a phenomenal woman. my Bonnie.

Love always,
Gabi "

Robyn stared at the letter in disbelief. The letters had confirmed what she knew all along.
She had started to put the pieces together when she was younger, she could tell they loved each other, and not in a friend way.