18. healing

It's been 2 days since Robyn's been in the hospital

It's been 2 days since Robyn's been in the hospital. They were getting ready to discharge her because she was healing fine with no complications.

Even though Robyn had been extremely moody, Ryder had been there for her day and night. The only time she left Robyn's side was to go downstairs and pickup food.

Robyn had been angry because she felt that she was supposed to be the strong one, the leader.

Yet, here she was, laid up in a hospital bed with people taking care of her. It was not a good look for her. She hated that Ryder had to see her like this... so weak.

But Ryder refused to leave and nonetheless Robyn appreciated her even more for it.

Now Ryder was helping get Robyn's things together so they could finally get out of that depressing ass place.

"Sign these and you're good to go."
A nurse says handing Robyn some forms. She quickly fills them out, not even reading it. She could've been signing her life away and not even knowing it. But she would do anything to get out of there and eat some real food.

Robyn gives the papers back and motions for Ryder to come on. Robyn tries to take the bag Ryder is carrying with her clothes but she snatches it away.

"I got it. I don't want you to hurt your shoulder."
Ryder says.

See what i mean? Treating me like i'm some weak ass bitch, Robyn thought.

"Ryder, give me the damn bag. I'm fine."
Robyn snatches it and throws it over her good shoulder.

Ryder sighs dramatically rolling her eyes and walking off ahead of Robyn. Robyn watches Ryder's ass as she unintentionally switches with every step she takes. Her ass looked good as hell and Robyn wanted a piece.

They made it outside and Sade was posted up on her new car waiting for them. She had to buy a new one because Robyn bled all over the old one when Sade brought her to the hospital.

Robyn thought about how Sade didn't come to see her once, and she couldn't lie she was feeling some type of way.

Robyn gets in the passenger seat without saying a word. The ride home was silent. When they got there Ryder rushed out the car grabbing everything so Robyn couldn't. Her ass was determined.