7. hawaii

The plane just landed in Honolulu Hawaii

The plane just landed in Honolulu Hawaii. It was a 5 hour flight and the pair had been in first class drinking up a fucking storm to celebrate.

It's a miracle they made it through the airport but thank God they did without getting lost more than 3 times.

Their driver took them to the resort they'd be staying at which was almost an hour away.

Ryder's head had been stuck out the window since they got on the road. It was night time, so she couldn't see much but Robyn just let her be great.

They checked into their room which was a suite on the 29th floor. Robyn opened the balcony door in awe of the ocean view. Even at night it was beautiful.

Turquoise seas and ocean breezes.

"I love it here already."
Ryder comes out and stands next to Robyn.

"Move yo drunk ass off this balcony."
Robyn laughs pushing Ryder back inside.

Ryder made the driver stop and get another bottle of wine on the way here. She was going to town on it too.

"Damn save some for me."
Robyn chuckled taking the bottle and gulping some down.

Ryder drinks that lightweight shit. But Robyn on the other hand, picked up a bottle of Dusse. She cracked it open took a huge shot from it.

"Oou bestie, can we go down to the beach?"
Ryder squeals looking into the ocean.

As kids their moms would always take them to the beach.

Robyn was the kid that hated the sand and the water so she didn't leave the safety of her towel.

Ryder on the other hand loved every part of it.
Asking to go everyday and whenever they had the time their moms would let her.

Robyn would just be there for the hotties in bikinis.

"It's 3 in the morning Ryder."
Robyn laughs taking another shot.

"So?"
Ryder raises an eyebrow.

Robyn shrugs giving in, she wants Ryder to enjoy the trip so whatever she wants goes.