5. she's back

Ryder hadn't been home in almost 2 weeks but today she had to go back

Ryder hadn't been home in almost 2 weeks but today she had to go back. She ran out of clothes days ago and had been stealing Shy's clothes. Plus, Robyn found another job for them which called for a meeting. She couldn't miss it.

"You sure you gone be okay there babe?"
Shy asks leaning on Ryder's car window.

Ryder nods with a smile, "Yeah. It's all good. I'll call you okay?"

Shy nods placing a kiss on Ryder's forehead before stepping back. Ryder waves to her as she pulls off, heading home.

When Ryder arrived the house was quiet but everyone's car was there. She figured they were still cooped up in their rooms.

Ryder went up to her own room. When she opened the door she was greeted with a spotless room. Everything was fixed and back to normal, not at all how she left it. She was glad Robyn listened and fixed it.

Ryder threw her bag on the bed and plopped down next to it. Not too long after somebody was knocking at her door ready to bug her. 

"Who is it?"
She asks.

"Housekeeping."
A high pitch voice replies.

Who the fuck is house keeping, Ryder thought.

She gets up and opens the door seeing Robyn smiling wide at her. Ryder playfully rolls her eyes letting Robyn in. Robyn pulls Ryder into a tight hug, lifting her off the ground like she weighed nothing.

"Hello to you too."
Ryder laughs.

"Man i thought you were never coming back."
Robyn pouts.

"Of course i was going to come back. Y'all need me."
Ryder jokes sticking out her tongue.

"No seriously, your damn brother almost set the kitchen on fire trynna make bacon."
Robyn laughs shaking her head.

"I told his ass to stay away from that stove."
Ryder laughs with her, sitting back on the bed. 

Robyn had already made herself comfortable, lying on the bed and staring at the ceiling.