15. date night

It was 12 pm and Sade had just finished making some coffee

It was 12 pm and Sade had just finished making some coffee. She had woken up at 9 am but had just came out of her room. She was still pretty tired so it was between coffee or cocaine to get her through the day. She was pouring sugar into her cup when Robyn walked in and sat down at the island.

They hadn't talked much since what happened the other day with Ryder. But Sade figured if this is how Robyn wanted to act then so be it. Everyone knows Sade didn't have a problem with not speaking.

It just sucked because Robyn was her dawg and Sade would hate to lose her over some bullshit. But you would not catch her caving in first.

Once Sade's coffee tasted to her liking she started to head out.

"Yo."
Robyn says just as Sade is about to be out of the kitchen.

"Sup?"
She asks.

"Can I holla at you for a second?"
Robyn asks.

Sade agrees and stands across from Robyn on the other side of the island.

There was more silence before Robyn finally spoke up, "I shouldn't have snapped on you like i did. I know you wouldn't do me like that, so i'm sorry."

"Its cool, i get it. I shouldn't have been in the bed with yo girl."
Sade shrugs. Even though Robyn was out doing her own dirt, Sade did understand how she felt.

Sade was her closest friend besides Ryder so she could see how it was weird for Robyn to come home to Sade in Ryder's bed.

Sade was glad Robyn had apologized though. She would hate to have to act like she didn't know her ass.

"Just next time ask questions first, attack second."
Sade says making them both laugh. They talk a little more until Sade gets a phone call.

"Yo?"
She answers.

"Hey."
Star's soft voice says on the other end.

"Hey."
Sade grins a little.

"Um...are you busy today?"
Star asks.