19. fight

Robyn woke up the next day with Ryder wrapped around her body

Robyn woke up the next day with Ryder wrapped around her body. They were both fully naked from last nights activities.

Robyn looked down at Ryder who was still sleeping peacefully and smiled a little.

She's so beautiful, Robyn thought.

She didn't think she could be any more attracted to Ryder, until last night. The head she gave was amazing.

Robyn had some business to handle today so she carefully slipped from under Ryder and got in the shower.

~~~

It was 9:00 PM Robyn had just got to Ballerina's. She sat at the bar sipping from her glass and peeping the scene. Sade was there with her.

"Yo can i get a refill."
Sade asks Spark.

"Mhm."
She says refilling her cup.

"Is that how you treat customers?"
Robyn raises an eyebrow. Spark rolls her eyes and ignores Robyn. Sade looks between the both of them with a confused face.

"You don't hear me talking to you?"
Robyn asks sitting up.

"You didn't hear me calling your phone after you fucked and dipped me?"
Spark replies loudly, making people look their way.

"Bitch keep yo fucking voice down when you talking to me."
Robyn snaps.

"That's what she does."
Diamond says walking up.

Robyn rolls her eyes, "Y'all both sound like some mad bitches."

"Whatever."
Diamond rolls her eyes walking off.

"Incoming..."
Sade says sipping her drink. Robyn turns around seeing Ryder and Star walking towards them.

"Hey."
Ryder says about to walk past them but Robyn grabs her arm and pulls her between her legs.

"Where you going?"
Robyn asks hugging her.

"Star was about to show me some of her new routines."
Ryder smirks.