part 122: Fusion banter

"Pretty cool right?"

The new fusion stood in the doorway confidently, as the four of you stared at them in surprise and shock.

"He fused?" Pearl seemed flabbergasted. "With his friend Connie??"

Amethyst takes her attention off the fusion to look check your and Garnet's reaction, and chuckles.

"Pearl, look at Garnet and (name)."

"This is unprecedented

"This is unprecedented..." Pearl then walked over to the strange fusion, inspecting them with what looked like discomfort. "A gem fusion with a human being? It's impossible!"

She then steps back, cupping her face and looking away. "Or at the very least inappropriate."

You frowned. "Why inappropriate?"

Pearl flinched, apperantly not expecting you to hear her. "Well-"

"(Name)'s so proud of her Steven!"

"She knew he could do it!" Excitement and pride had overwhelmed you as you bolted over to the fusion, nearly knocking pearl off her feet as you pulled them into a tender hug with all four arms

"She knew he could do it!" Excitement and pride had overwhelmed you as you bolted over to the fusion, nearly knocking pearl off her feet as you pulled them into a tender hug with all four arms. "Connie as well! Thank Connie for being his first!"

"Oof, yeah, you were right, (Name)!" They giggled, squirming into a more comfortable position in your arms. You then held them in a bridal style carry, placing a kiss on their two cheeks, making them flush a light pink from modesty. "Steven and Connie's first fusion looks incredible!"

"Yeah, you two look great together!" Amethyst agreed, walking upto you both. "How does it feel, Steven?"

"Connie?" You asked, with a tilt of your head.

You and Amethyst stared at each other in thought before you gasped.

"Stevonnie!"

"It feels amazing!" Stevonnie giggled, slinging an arm around your shoulder for a better grip, their legs kicking joyfully.

"Yes... Well, I'm glad you're enjoying yourselves..." Pearl tentatively up to you and Stevonnie, looking oddly uncomfortable. "...But you two should unfuse this instant."