38) Diagon Alley

Hermione flung herself into Y/N's arms and crashed her lips onto his. Electric passion jolted through him at the connection.

They separated after a few moments and Y/N grinned against Hermione's lips.

"That a yes?" he whispered.

"Yes! Yes! A million times yes!" answered Hermione excitedly.

She stepped back from Y/N and spun happily. Y/N took the opportunity to gaze at Hermione. He loved everything about her: her bushy hair, her toothy smile, her chocolate brown eyes.

Hermione met his eyes and they kissed again, Y/N's hands resting on her sides.

"I've wanted to do that for a long time." said Hermione gleefully.

"Me too." replied Y/N.

Hermione intertwined her hand with his and led him downstairs. As they approached the bottom step, the new couple got a knowing look from Y/N's parents.

"Are your parents here?" asked Y/N.

"No, they dropped me off earlier this morning." said Hermione. "I went and got my books then came here."

"Shame," said Y/N. "I'd have liked to meet them."

"Really? You wouldn't have been nervous?"

"Not really," Y/N shrugged his shoulders. "Whatever they say won't change that I'm your boyfriend."

"Nothing can change that." said Hermione, hugging him.

Now sat back down at the table, Hermione ordered her breakfast and was served quickly by Tom who smiled kindly at them.

"Seems like you had a good chat." Ryan said to his son.

"Very good." replied Y/N.

"Did you ask?" said Amy.

The two of them nodded and Amy squealed in delight. There were cheers from Y/N's family and Harry clapped him on the back saying "It was about time."

Y/N and Hermione blushed at the attention but kept their hands interlocked.

() () ()

After their breakfast they all ended up going to the Ice Cream Parlour where they was another surprise appearance.

"Ron!" called Harry.

Everyone turned to look in the direction Harry was facing and saw the red-head.

Ron faced them quickly and grinned at his friends. He came over eagerly with an ice-cream in hand.

"I've been wondering when you'd show up." he said. "Fortescue told me you've been coming here every day."

"How d'you know I was here?" asked Harry.

"Same way Y/N knew, probably. My dad told me."

"Actually Y/N's dad brought me here. He must have known what I did and came to meet me." explained Harry.