14) Down The Trapdoor

It was morning the next day and it turned out the invisibility cloak had been returned to Harry. Ron also told him what Hermione had said but it didn't seem to help that much. I was concerned about the safety of the stone but knew that Dumbledore would be able to keep it safe.

My main concern now was the exams, it was often extremely hot during the tests and this added to already tense environments. Hermione and I thought we were doing well but kept our heads down and focused. I also made sure to not let her stress herself out like she had been before.

Our last exam was History of Magic with Professor Binns, it seemed like it would be hard with how much there could be on the test. However, when we put our quills down and the end was called I was confident I had done well.

"That was far easier than I thought." Hermione said. "We needn't have learnt about Ulfric the Eager's Uprising or the 1637 Werewolf Code of Conduct."

"Mione, I'm glad you thought it was easy but you don't need to examine every test afterwards. We did it too, and I was there revising with you." I responded.

"I know I just like to talk about them and see how you found them as well."

"You know how I did I'm sat next to you in every lesson. We did well in Transfiguration, the snuff boxes we made were good, in Charms it went well as well. Potions was probably the easiest, a forgetfulness potion isn't that hard to make."

"Can you two stop? It makes me feel ill." Ron groaned

"Quit complaining, I'm sure you did fine."

We had gotten outside by now and had gone down to the lake. Fred, George and Lee were tickling the tentacles of the giant squid that was in the shallows, so I went over and joined them.

"Come on 'Mione it'll be fun. It clearly doesn't care and you could use some relaxation." I said.

"Oh, alright then, come on."

I grinned at her and we headed over to the Weasley twins.

"Fred, George, you alright?"

"Yep just soaking in the sunshine with our good friend here."

Lee smiled at me and waved.

"Oh yeah, Lee's here as well." Fred said

"How did the tests go?" George asked.

"Good, they weren't as bad as I thought they were going to be. Hermione thought the same."

"I mean you two are smart, I bet Ron feels sick just talking about them." Fred said.

"That's what he said. I reckon he's done better than he thinks though."

"We thought we'd done terrible on them but actually we passed pretty easily, ain't that right Lee." Fred told us.

"Yeh, the first tests are usually pretty bad because you don't know what it's going to be like. After that though you can get away with messing around, like we do."

"I'm not sure 'Mione will allow me to mess around. I'm trying to make her relax more, ain't that right."

"You wouldn't have done as well if we didn't revise like we did. You should be happy I made you work." she said

"At the rate you were going though your head would have exploded. You need to relax more... Hang on Harry's just thought of something let's go."

I grabbed Hermione's hand and set off  towards Harry and Ron.

"Those two are great." I heard Lee say in the distance.

"Are you thinking, what I'm thinking Harry?"