Chapter 24

The car stopped in an abandoned house inside a forest. Jungkook looks at the surroundings. There are no house or any human trails for miles. He felt little scared but he trust Jimin.

Jimin got out from the vehicle and open the door for Jungkook with a smile. Jungkook gave a smile back and came out. Jimin told Jungkook to go inside meanwhile he fetched the bags from car.

When Jungkook entered the house he was amazed. The way the house looked from outside, rusty and dusty that is nothing inside like that. Every thing seems like modern and beautiful.

"Chim who's house is this, it's looks really nice inside"

"It's mine I brought it after coming to Seoul for spending my alone time. I found it in a cheep rate. It's wasn't that wasted so I decided to buy it in and renovate it"

"Oh it looks really good, just little cleaning is needed" Jungkook said after giving a little smile

"We will clean it later together, but now we need some rest, lets go to our room"

Jungkook blushed hearing 'our room' but neither less he nodded and followed Jimin upstairs

"Here is our room, you can have a nap now sweetheart, I'll go and bring some food for us" Jimin said and was about to headed out but stop by Jungkook who grab his shirt sleeve.

"Can you not go out now, please get some rest also, I- I want you with me now"

Jimin smiled at that "sure baby I'll give you cuddles what say" Jungkook nodded with his big bunny smile

They went to the bed and lay down, Jimin tug the comforter around them and hug Jungkook who rest his head on Jimin's chest. They didn't spoke anything, only comfort silence, heavy breathing and warm cuddles. With each others warm there tired body drifted to sleep.

.

"It's been 1 week and and you guys couldn't find a trace fucking useless pieces of shit" Taehyung punched a guy in anger on his face who fell on the floor. Everybody shiver at there boss's anger

There were 15 people on straight line standing with a strong and stiff posture in Taehyung's mentions. They all 15 guy's were assigned to find there boss's boyfriend with there own group. So basically 15 group leader was standing in front of Taehyung. Taehyung and Suga assigned the best groups but still they were disappointed by the result.

"Hyung they are all useless get them out of my sight before I do something" Taehyung said to Yoongie who nodded

"Didn't you hear him, GET OUT, and next time you guys come with empty handed you guys will be on road bagging" Yoongie spat making every 15 of them scared. They immediately bow and promise to get some lead and went out.

It's been 9 days they were searching for Jungkook but couldn't find any trace, how is this even possible. There are no chances they are out of the country because Taehyung assigned every airport for there report.

Jeon family was devastated. They were very much guilty for not trusting or try to understand there child. As Jeon's are not angry or disappointed in Taehyung for pushing him away they still very much trust there son's boyfriend they know he also wanted good for Jungkook but Mr.Kim is definitely disappointed who couldn't even take care of his little boyfriend.

His father's disappointment is not making the situation any better. It's only making his anxiety rise. He is afraid he will lose his calm and do something horrible. Because this time his father is getting on his nerves. Not when he found his happiness in Jungkook he won't lose him, never.

"Tae, SeokJin has come" Taehyung's eyes lit up, a hope spread inside him. He immediately came downstairs to meet Jin who was sitting on the living room sofa.