Chapter 14

Finally the day has come for which Taehyung was waiting for so long. The day where he will take over the company, day of the party. He can't wait to take control of Km Crops and make it on Top

Taehyung is exited yet anxious, but he know his Love will be beside him to encouraged him and it will definitely vanish his all stress and anxiety. Oh god Jungkook has no idea how much he meant to Taehyung, no fucking idea...

.

Jungkook is looking at himself in the mirror. He's ready for the party. He is wearing a white coat and underneath it he was wearing a see through turtleneck t-shirt along with white pent. His hair was tied in a half menbun. He had put some moisturizer and a pink chapstick looking ethereal as ever.

Outside he was surely looking confident but inside he was nervous. He's trying hard to stay put but every time he felt any moment he will vent his all frustration in front of everyone

Its been two days from the encounter that has happened with Jimin. After that day he was feeling extremely guilty for Taehyung but the urge to feel that lips again making him feel like a culprit of Taehyung

He's also been avoiding Jimin from that day. Jimin try's to talked to him. Every day almost thrice he knocked at the window but the younger never opened it nor responded to any of his calls behind the window.

But now it's not the time to think about all of this. First he need to be with his Taehyung on his special day and after that he will confront to the older about his mistake. Mistake? Was it a mistake, then why it felt so right, no Jungkook just no damn it.

Mr. and mrs Jeon was waiting for Jungkook in the hall way along with there older son. But they were waiting for the younger for too long. With a sigh Jae-geun spoke "I'll check on him"

But before he step on the stairs he saw Jungkook was coming downstairs in all white garment, looking beautiful as well as innocent which make the family coo at him. Even the maids and butlers too. Surely he has ethereal innocent beautiful face with an attentive feminine body.

Everyone smile when the younger finally reached the hall. Without wasting time they went out not before telling there servants to take care of the house.

There was two car parked on outside. One was Jae-geun's. And other was waiting for rest of them along with a driver. But Jungkook decided to accompany his brother. So they both brother went to there car and started there journey behind there parents.

There was a soft music is playing on the radio of there car. Jae-geun was smiling sweetly but then he noticed the younger was oddly quiet. He decided to break the silence and softly asked his little brother

"Kook what happened, why you seems so upset mmmh tell your brother yah"

Jungkook flinched at first but immediately realized what he's brother asked and meant so clearing his throat he muttered "nothing"

"Kook come on tell me what happened you know you can tell me right"

"Nothing hyunge you don't worry" Jungkook exclaimed but with a short pause he added "hyung I'm really sorry for my behavior last time, I didn't know what came into me I wa-"

"Hey it's oky champ, I get that you must be tensed for some reason, don't worry I was never mad at you but a little concerned"

"Concerned but what for?"

"You see champ if there is anything you want to tell or share you can tell me, if something bothering you, you always can come to me, I will never let you down yah"

Hearing this Jungkook heart flattered, he's so lucky he has such a nice parents, brother and boyfriend. They are also very happy with his relationship but then why Jungkook is making everything complicated. He need to stop all those immense feelings insides him, he wants to tell Jae-geun about his worry but something is stopping him to confront anything