Chapter 7

The night with lots of stars. Moon shining bright in the sky, a handsome man is standing near his car. Wearing a navy blue Armani suit. Waiting for his beautiful lover, and glancing at his expensive Rolex watch every second.

What can I say the charming man hates waiting but for his beauty he is ready to wait.

Jungkook finally came out from his house biding his good byes to his family with a bright bunny like smile. His breath hitched seeing the handsome man in suit.

So handsome, the suit fits him like it's only made for him. Can you blame him? Taehyung looks extraordinary in suits. His board shoulder, his charming sharp face, his tall figure, his silky fluffy hair. All just makes the suit looks more expensive in him.

In Taehyung's case there isn't any exceptions too. His breath also hitched after seeing Jungkook in a white attire. Silk white shirt tug in his white pants, lips bright pink from the chapstick and hair not so straight parted in his forehead

"so pretty"

Taehyung didn't say it loud rather he smirked seeing his boyfriend's reaction and said

"Take a picture baby it will last long"

Hearing this Jungkook's cheeks flushed a shades of bright pink in embarrassment

"Ahhm sorry hyung I made you wait" Jungkook said softly coming closer to taehyung before give him a peck to his left cheek.

Taehyung smile and replied " it's oky my wait is worth it for this pretty sight"

Jungkook blushed " we should go now" and Taehyung hum opening the passenger seat for his lover and then went to his driving seat starting the engine they went for their date.

Jungkook's happiness could be seen from his face because of how big his smile was after seeing the place

Taehyung took him to a famous street market where lots of small shops and food stalls where kept. The elder knows about his boyfriend's liking towards street food and small stores. Which was not only for rich people. Anyone can come here enjoy their moments with foods and cheep beautiful things.

"Oh my god hyung I'm so happy after so many days I'm gonna enjoy my time in this kind of place thank you baby I love you so much" saying this with a quick peck he starter to run towards the stalls like a child.

Taehyung chuckle at that "I love you too baby you will never know how much" Taehyung still replied to his lover who can't hear him from far

Jungkook's first attack was to the food stall. He ordered two corn dogs. And the hot delicious smell makes the younger's mouth watery.

When the seller hand over the corndogs to Jungkook, his eyes sparkled like a child who got his favourite candy. Immediately shoving the hot piece in his mouth he offer the other one to Taehyung

Taehyung gladly except though he also scold the younger "slow down baby you will burn your mouth, the food isn't running away"

"Issh oky hyong I lobe et hot" Jungkook replied with his mouth full with food

Taehyung shake his head in defeat after all his fragile boyfriend is Godzilla when it comes to food