Chapter 16

No, the au isn't mine👆🏽. Just enjoy 🤌🏽

—————————————————————

Jungkook felt a hand on his waist which make his sleepy eyes opened slightly. He felt the big hand caressing his tummy and then one finger to his belly button. He moan from the frictions

He saw Taehyung was staring at him from his left side of the bed and his one hand pleasuring him, his silk pajama shirt is slightly up from his navel. Taehyung leaned capturing the sweet lips, opening his mouth Jungkook kiss back passionately. Enjoying the dancing rhythms of each other's tongue.

Jungkook moan between his kiss when he felt another hand from his right side caressing his right clothed nipple. He broke the kiss and turn his head to the right Taehyung hand still circling his navel.

His eyes met with Jimin's intense and lust full gaze. They immediate lock there lips. Kissing each other roughly.

Other side Taehyung was slowly opening the buttons of his silk red pajama shirt. When all button was undone Taehyung roam his big hand on Jungkook's pale bare chest.

Jungkook shiver at the touch and broke the kiss from Jimin breathing heavily. He then felt Taehyung taking his left bud in his mouth. He moan louder.

Where Jungkook bud was in Taehyung mouth Jimin leaned on the younger's unmarked collarbones and suck it harder. Jungkook throw his head back from the immense pleasures he is receiving from both, oh it feels so good

Jimin's hand slowly entered his pent, obviously Jungkook isn't wearing underwear inside his pajamas, who would with there pajamas. Jimin immediately got access to his clenching hole and he pushed his four fingers together inside of it. Jungkook screamed from the pain and pleasure, having four fingers suddenly is not easy.

Where Taehyung was still sucking his nipple, he bite the already swallowed nipple making Jungkook moan louder. His hand also went inside the younger's pent and grabbed his throbbing hard cock which is leaking pre cum, he gave it a hand Job.

Jungkook was seeing starts from the pleasure he is receiving from both. Oh god in his left Taehyung was abusing his bud and giving him a fast hand job

And in his right Jimin's four fingers which soon replaced with his whole fist thrusting inside him and mouth sucking his neck and collarbones. They both are making him feel euphoric.

Jungkook was moaning loudly. Sweat dripping from his forehead, eyes closed shut tightly,he's feeling so overwhelmed that tears started to fall. oh he is feeling so good that he can cum any
time. When he was almost there, almost

They stopped, they fucking stopped. He frustratedly open his eyes to look at them but when he look there both were already staring at him from both sides.

There gaze was full of love but the the amount of lust he is seeing in both of there eyes, it made him flustered. He blushed from that, cheeks are bright red now.

After few seconds Taehyung and Jimin everted there eyes from the younger and look at each other. Jungkook was still looking at them, eyes not even blinking then he saw..

Jimin and Taehyung leaned to each and and captured each other's lip, they both were still top of the younger who is looking at them with his big wide doe eyes

Taehyung and Jimin kissed passionately with there open mouth, testing each other's curves by there tongue. Both tongue was fighting for dominance, neither of them giving up.

The whole time Jungkook was observing the kiss from there underneath, he could see there fight for domination specially fighting for defeating the other with there tongues but it was still sexy and tempting. before he could see who will win the fight of dominance when....