Chapter 28

Jungkook was crying silently in his bed. Remember about his dad. It's been 1 week his dad has murdered by the person he once called his boyfriend. His life is a totally mess now, there his mother is still in the coma, nobody knows what will happened to her.

Suddenly a knock startled him. Jungkook was lying on the bed and crying on the pillow. Hearing the knock he set up on the bed and whip his tears.

Jae-geun came inside slowly, his face is pale and there are heavy dark circles under his eys. He looks exhausted. Jungkook felt sorry.

Geun came slowly towards his bed and sit near Jungkook. He didn't said anything nor does Jungkook. There was silent for few minutes. But when Geun put his hand on his little brother's head Jungkook couldn't take it anymore he broke down and hug his brother tightly crying his heart out. "I miss dad" hearing this Jae-Geun also broke down.

Both brothers are now crying in each other's arm like two lost child in desert. They cried about ten minutes but Jae-geun tried to be strong for his little brother and crass his back asking him to sussh down. After few minutes Jungkook stopped crying only left little hiccups.

"Where is your friend Jimin, little one" Jae-geun asked as he noticed that Jimin guy was always with his brother from that day. He was thankful to him actually that's why he never questioned him anything.

"He said he has some work he will be back in the evening" Jungkook replied

Geun hummed, "listen baby, you need to be strong okay, I've to go out of the city. The work pressure is really bad. After knowing dad's death news rival companies are trying to use that opportunity. So I really need to go, you please take care of your self oky?" Geun said softly

Jungkook felt sorry, his elder brother is doing everything alone and he can see how exhausted he is from all this "hyung I should help"

"It's okay Jungkook-aah you need rest now, we will discuss about all this later ok"

Jungkook nodded and asked "when are you going"

"I will leave in half an hour"

"Oh then let me escort you to the door"

Geun smile at that and nodded. He whip Jungkook's remaining tears for the last time and walk outside slowly, side hugging his brother protectively.

Jungkook wave his hand towards his brother's car, his brother wave back with a little smile and his car started to move. Jungkook stare at the moving vehicle which is now slowly disappearing. Suddenly he doesn't know why it felt like something precious is going far and far away from him and he will never gonna see it again. The feeling made him feel nauseous. He breath heavily and went inside the home sitting on the couch.

Its now half an hour he is still sitting on the leaving room couch, his mind is blank, he can't comprehend on anything but the feeling inside him is unbearable 'what is wrong, why I'm feeling like this'

Suddenly his phone rang and he flinched badly. He take out his phone and check it's his brother's number. He from but received it immediately.

"Hello hyun-"

"Excuse me, the owner of the phone crash into an accident, he is in bed condition. We are taking him to the near by 'Ok Seoul Hospital' please come fast" saying this the person immediately cut the call.

Jungkook's hand started to shake, the phone fell from his hand and he scream "No,no,no,  NO HYUNG" hearing the scream the servants came running to check and find Jungkook sitting on the floor fisting his hair and screaming like a mad man, the maids don't know what to do, so they call the only person who they thought can handle this as they know their elder master just went out for a trip to other city.