Escape

He looked at your face hoping that, you will open your eyes..

Jungkook: Love, see I've burnt that necklace.. Now please Open your eyes (He traced his fingers on the cuts of your face)

"You've suffered enough, Now get up.... I'll buy you any dress you want, I won't stop you from my eating ice-creams never... Just open your eyes please please love (he sniffled)

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Eomma: Omoo, Her eyes are same like you guk.. (She handed the little new born to Jungkook, who was smiling like an idiot)

Jungkook: Eomma, Eomma look she is holding my finger.... Aishh I've never seen such a cute baby before (he kissed her little forehead)...

Eomma: Yaahh Don't kiss baby, it can transmit germs (She scolded him, You can't stop smiling seeing their happiness)

Eomma: Wait, I'll be back.. Jimin and Sana must be Waiting outside (Jungkook nodded)

You: Can I take my baby Mr. Jeon? (you asked him)

Jungkook: well I'm sorry but my daughter is busy with her Appa You: That's not fair

Jungkook comes to you and pecked you...

Jungkook: Thank You So Much love, for this precious gift, and being in my life...

You: And Thank You So Much, for never leaving my side, no matter what...

Jimin: Is no one gonna thanks us?..

Sana: Can I see, where's my beautiful baby?

Jungkook: Aishh At least knocked before coming in..

Sana: No one asked you.. (She took the baby from Jungkook)

Jimin : Ohh, she is really cute.. definitely she is like her mother

Jungkook : (Raised his eyebrow) Mr. Jimin, Eomma said she is like me okay...

~~~

The End

~Ama🤍