Welcome

Night

You closed your eyes, let the cold breeze caressed your cheeks. Your senses got back, as you had a feeling of someone's presence.

Jungkook: Is night that much pleasent?

(You slowly nodded, Without shifting your stare)

Jungkook: Hmm, but now let's go in.. It's getting cold here

(You looked at him and shook your head)

You: No, guk I want to stay here for a bit more.

Jungkook: No, love we both are going in a sec, I think it will snow tomorrow

(You looked at him in disbelief)

You: snowfall? This month?

Jungkook: I don't care, Let's go in.

(You shook your head like a kid)

You: No, you go I'll come later

(Jungkook sighed and left)

You proudly smiled on your Victory, but suddenly you gasped as he picked you up bridal style.

Jungkook: That's what happens when you don't obey me

You: yah! guk put me down.

(you struggled to get out from his grip)

Jungkook: No love, never

(He smirked, seeing you helpless)

He lay you down on bed, you get up quickly and glared at him.

You: What the hell, That's not funny okay

(He Chuckled)

you ran towards the balcony he looked at you, running with mad expressions and Crossed his hands over his chest.

Jungkook: You're really taking me easy mrs.jeon.

He smirked and went to the balcony

You turned and found him staring at you without any emotion on his face. You gulped, because his face is emotionless Whenever he is mad, you take a deep breath and try to act dominant.

You: I'm... I'm not scared okay?

Jungkook : (smirked) Really? Then let me make you. (He took a step towards you)

You: Guk, If... If you don't stop-

Jungkook: Go on love, What would you do? (He continued his steps)

You: I-I'll call eomma

Jungkook: Huh? eomma? How does eomma come in between us? you: Yes, now stop!

(He slowly shook his head with a grin)

Jungkook: Am i supposed to care? (He picked you again and went back to the room),

You: You're so evil..

(He lay beside you)

Jungkook : let's play something (He cutely smiled)

You: I don't want to play with you (you crossed your hands like a kid)

(He cupped your face)

Jungkook : I'm sorry love, but you know your health is not well and i don't want anything more bad now.

(His eyes showing sincerety, concern and love)

You smiled and nodded..

You: I'm sorry too, Now What do you wanna play?

(He showed bunny teeth)

Jungkook: Video game (He exclaimed) It's been so long, I played.

You: I wanna warn you that I'm not a loser like before, I'm a pro gamer now..

Jungkook: Didn't you say this last time too, before defeating. (You rolled your eyes)

Next Day
8:30 pm

Your eyes lit up, seeing the caller ID You: Guk! Why didn't you come yet?

Jungkook: Yes.. That's why I called you, Actually I'll be a lil late..

You: huh? LATE? (your eyebrows narrowed)

Jungkook: uh no, Just a lil late.. I'll be back at umm maybe around 11 or 12..

You: What? 11 or 12? It's.. it's too late.

Jungkook: (Sighed) Jimin has to go early because of some issues.. I need to be here

You: Huff.. Go and marry your office (I hung up)

You: I'm very fine without him, (I rolled my eyes) What he thinks of himself! (I grab the snacks and start rolling my mobile screen)

(You didn't grasp when your eyes got heavier and drifted to sleep)..

I yawned and rubbed my eyes, Water? (I touched the nightstand for the jug but there was nothing) Did I forget to put a water Jug on the nightstand?

Aish.. I got up, headed downstairs with half opened eyes..

I climbed down the last step of the staircase.. ommo, I'm feeling so sleepy that I didn't even realize when I came downstairs..

As I was about to move my steps further, Suddenly I remembered something.

Wait- I slept in the living room, which means the first floor. Then... then I took the stairs to go down And There's no base-basement in our house.

You: Wh-where Am I?

Your whole body got numb.. You want to run upstairs but your legs get paralyzed.

"Welcome"

~~~

To be continued...

~Ama🤍