Present

Place : Your bedroom
Time : 7:50 am

Place : Your bedroomTime : 7:50 am

OTP

"Yeah, Baby is also fine eomma,

(you said while caressing your 3 month baby bump with one hand, and holding mobile with another talking to your lovely mother-in law)

Eomma: And What guk is doin'? (You turned a bit, Found your husband, tying his tie and getting ready for office)..

You: He is getting ready to leave for office..

Eomma: What, Didn't I told this pabo to take 9 month leave for you?..

You: No eomma, he wants to take leave but that was me who refused..

Eomma: Aishh Fine, But I told him yesterday to take a caretaker for you.. He found a caretaker?

You: Yeah he told me, and finding someone, whose age is above 50's as you instructed..

Eomma: Hmm, now take care honey, and sleep much..

You: Take care too (You hung up, and felt strong arms around your baby bump)

Jungkook: So Are you done talking to eomma?..

You nodded and resting you head on his shoulders.

Jungkook: Well you're coming with me to tonight's opening party at office right? (you turned)

You shook your head,

Jungkook: But you always wanted to come to my business Party with me..

You: Pabo, It was when I wasn't carrying our little one, but now I don't want any bad eye on our baby..

Jungkook: Woah You've become intelligent, since when?

You: Since forever... (he chuckled) Now Mr. Jeon you're getting late, go...

Jungkook: Don't Wait for me, I'll be wait, Eat and sleep and repeat..

You: Yeah yeah I know (you said while pushing him) out of room.

At party

Jungkook took a glance at his wrist watch showing, 8 pm

Jungkook took a glance at his wrist watch showing, 8 pm..He sigh and went towards Jimin

Jungkook: Jimin, I'm taking my leave, It's 8 and Y/n is alone..

Jimin : Yah, You should go, I'll manage here..

Jungkook : Thanks jiminie (he left)

Jungkook was about to sit in his car,

??: Sorry to disturb you Mr. Jeon..

He saw a man with mask, looking like any employee of his company

Jungkook: umm, Can I know, who are you?

?? : Just a guest of today's party Mr. Jeon,

Jungkook: Oh, hello Hope you have fun (he nodded) but Sorry, I didn't recognize you..

??: Oh that's fine, Well Hope your Pregnant wife is well .. (Jungkook smiled)

??: I'm not a rich man like you Mr. Jeon, but as a well wisher, I would love if you accept this little present for unborn baby..

 Jeon, but as a well wisher, I would love if you accept this little present for unborn baby

Jungkook: oh Thank You, I really extend my gratitude to it.. (he accepted a wrapped box from him)

??: I heard about how humble you're, But today I saw it too.. Have a good day Mr. Jeon

(He bowed, without jungkook can further say, he left)

Jungkook stared at the present and put it on back seat of the car..

Place : Living room
Time : 8:30 pm

You took a fistful of popcorn and took in your mouth, chewing it and watching Dramas

You: Oh nooo, why are you telling him the truth min-ji..

You yelled, your muffled mouth full of popcorns..

You: Oh Please don't slap her, it's not her fault..

Your eyes are glued on television..

Someone snatch popcorns from your hands and sat beside you..

You: IT'S MINE.. (You saw jungkook, eating your popcorn, changing the channel to sports from dramas)

Jungkook: Aren't you feeding my junior too much popcorns lately?

You grab popcorns from his hands..

You: You're late Mr. Jeon, Now it's my turn to watch Dramas..

Jungkook: I guess the present I get for mah junior is better than dramas..

You turned and saw a baby wrapped box..

You: oh.. Jimin gave this? Sara gave this?

Jungkook: Calm down, This is from any employee, I think..

You: Really? So sweet of him, You have kind workers (you jumped from couch and unwrapped the box and opened it)

You saw a very cute doll, your mouth formed "aww" while jungkook is busy watching sports..

You: Hey guk, see it's a cute doll (jungkook turned with confused expressions)

Jungkook: What? A doll?

~~~

To be continued...

~Ama 🤍