Beginning

Sana: Do you still like dolls? (she pointed under your bag)

You: Huh? (you looked inside and found out a doll)

You: What is this doll, doin' in my bag? I remember, I Yesterday put this on nightstand.. Sana: May have accidentally fallen into your bag.

Sana (You nodded) Anyways, Is it also gifted by your eomma? You: Anii, (no) Someone gifted to Jungkook.. Her mouth formed an "O"

In Evening

You walked through the hallway.. Jungkook: Y/n? (you turned and saw jungkook with a lady seems around her 50's)

Jungkook: Mrs. Lee She is my wife, and Y/n She is Mrs. Lee caretaker for you and yes tell eomma, that I've done her orders.. (you nodded and bowed to Mrs. Lee)

(Jungkook left)

You: Anneyong Ajumma (she smiled) Mrs. Lee Anneyong.. (she comes to you and looked at your tummy) How many months has it been?

You: Three (you smiled)..

Mrs. Lee: Hmm, You go to your room, I'll come in morning (you nodded and went to your room)

Place : Your Bedroom
Time : 10 pm

You were doin' your night routine, before going bed

Jungkook: Do you like Mrs. Lee, Is she good in behavior?

You: Yeah, She is good... but

Jungkook: But What?

You: Have there any neighbors come to live?

Jungkook: No.. Why?

You: No.. Actually I just heard Girl's laughing voice today in garden..

Jungkook: (chuckled) I guess We're really gonna have girl child....

Jungkook: Come Let's sleep... (you nodded and slouched on bed)

Midnight

You opened your eyes with a thirsty throat.. You took a glance at Jungkook and found him sleeping peacefully...

You went to kitchen not wanting to wake him up..

You put the water bottle back to refrigerator, and headed towards your bedrooms..

A loud bang voice, made you flinched at your spot.. You come out of kitchen and noticed that someone is banging the front door...

You: Who's here at this hour? (you thought) Maybe Watchman..

You went to the main daoor and opened it...

You: Who's there? Mr. Woon? (Watchman) huh? no one is here.. You sighed thinking you might misheard..

You closed the door..

You turned and went through hallway

You: That's strange.. I'm sure I heard it, Anyways I'm feeling sleepy..

In a flash of speed a black entity come in front of your eyes, You fell on ground on sudden appearance, you looked up and found nothing..

You slowly tried to stand up and looked around yourself but there was nothing except darkness and silence...

You: I.. I just saw something..

~~~

To be continued...

~Ama 🤍