Found You

Jungkook: What? A doll?

(You nodded) You're not a kid to play with doll

(You nodded) You're not a kid to play with doll.. (he looked at doll with confusion)

You: Aish, not for me.. This present is for baby..

Jungkook: And what if there will be a boy, I think we should give this gift to any girl child..

You: Whattt? It's for my baby okay, And this is a very wrong thing to Don't accept someone's present

You: We should be grateful, if someone give us even useless things.

Jungkook: Okay Mam, I'm sorry.. Please Keep this with you..

You: Hmm, Now I'm gonna sleep... I'm tired of watching movies and eating

Jungkook: Yeah sure, You're really hard working nowdays..

You: WAIT-There's a Necklace too, Maybe it's for doll.. Cute..

Jungkook focusing on watching Sports Match You: I'm putting this in closet

Jungkook focusing on watching Sports Match You: I'm putting this in closet.. (You left)

Next morning

You watered the rose budding on small sapling, while humming.. Your phone buzzed, you smiled seeing the Caller ID

You: Finally, You remembered me Sana..

Sana: Shouldn't I be the one asking this? Anyways how are you and junior kook is doing?

You: Both are Good

Sana: Great, By the way Are you free?

You: You're asking me, I'm free? All day I've nothing to do, grievously we don't have neighbors, Nor I can see Kids playing around here.. I'm just bored all day..

Sana: Aww my y/niee, it's okay soon you'll have a little one to play with (you smiled) So Come to Hamsberg Cafe within an hour..

You: Oh okay Bye (you hung up)

You turned to go Inside, but stopped on hearing a cute giggling voice of kid..

You: Is there any kid? (You tried to follow the voice but nothing found out)

You shook your head and went in..

Sara: Oh you bought new hand bag..

You: Eomma gave me this, I love it..

Sana: Wow, Jimin's eomma just gave me taunt, your mother-in law is so sweet, and have good taste of colours..

She noticed something in your bag...

Sana: Do you still like dolls?

~~~

To be continued

~Ama 🤍