Chapter 26

At the same time

"Aye where Jayda go?" Von said walking back into the room.

"Nigga she been left.." Durk said turning around. Von sighed hard and walked out slamming the door behind him.

"Fuck!" He groaned pulling his phone out. He tried to call her multiple times but they all went straight to voicemail. He walked out the studio building getting in his truck.

He drove to her house without warning a few hours later and got out knocking on the door.

"I got it.." Summer said getting up from the couch. Jayda nodded laying there with Mani asleep on her chest as they watched reruns of RHOA.

She walked over opening the door to see Dayvon standing there. She sighed hard rolling her eyes and he walked in walking past her. He walked over to the living room and Jayda looked at him and back at tv ignoring his presence.

"Jayda what you hear?" He said walking over to her. She stayed quiet running her fingers up and down Armani's back with a frown.

"Please talk to me mama ion wanna argue wit you too." He said.

"You don't care about me anyways so it doesn't matter what I heard." She said avoiding his eyes.

"I ain't mean dat shit.. I told her all that so she could feel better baby I care bout you, you know I do." Dayvon said slightly frustrated.

"Stop calling me that Dayvon...we aren't together" Jayda muttered making him smack his lips.

"Jayda come on bra don't act like this." He looked at Summer for help and she shook her head turning the other way.

"Dayvon you have a baby on the way..go be with your girl." Jayda sat up and walked off going upstairs with Mani in her arms. He groaned and clenched his jaw.

"You can't help a nigga out?" Von said to Summer and she rolled her eyes.

"Not my business.." she shrugged walking back over to the couch with Christian.

"Mani, wake up so you can bathe.." Jayda said softly turning the tub off. He woke up as she put him in the water, she chuckled having to hold him up as he constantly dozed off.

"I love you baby.." Jayda kissed him on the cheek as she put him in bed.

"Love you mommy." He smiled slightly reaching up for a hug. Jayda laughed and hugged him tightly as he kissed her cheek. She stood up and stretched turning the light off as she walked out.

"SUMMER WHERE THE FUCK IS MY-" Jayda yelled from her closet until she got cut off.

"She sleep." Von said walking up on her. She closed her eyes and sighed before turning around to face him.

"Why are you still here?" She looked at him up and down with a look of disgust.

"Cause I want you Jayda." He said stepping closer to her.

"No you don't..go be with Ke." She walked past him and he followed her.

"Nah..ion care no mo come here Jayda." He grabbed her arm pulling her close to him. He kissed her with no hesitation wrapping his arms around her.

Jayda didn't pull back this time as she reached up wrapping her arms around his neck. They moved down as she held his face pulling him down closer to her level.

He laid her down, running his hands up her legs getting in between them as he kissed on her neck and lips. Jayda looked in his eyes as he pulled her shorts off.