Chapter 10

o n e m o n t h l a t e r
Jan. 7 2015 11:37 am
Jay's Perspective

"You gotta do this shit tonight..its time."

Jay looked at his uncle as his heart raced. He nodded slowly still unsure of his decision. He truly did love her but in the end his family was his number one priority.

"I need more time.." he said hesitantly.

"It ain't no more fucking time Jay." His uncle's voice was cold towards him and all he could do was nod.

"Aight.." Jay got out the car and walked in his house slowly. He chilled with his little sister for a while unsure if tonight would even go his way.

2:30 PM

"Baby come here.." Jay said loudly as he stood in her living room. She walked out her room looking at him confused.

He never told her he was coming over and somehow he got in without telling her.

"Hey baby...how did you get in here?" She walked up with her arms folded looking at him concerned.

"You left the door unlocked." He said walking up to her. He stared at her admirably for a moment.

"I'm pretty sure I locked it..." her voice trailed off as he planted his lips onto hers unexpectedly. His arms ran down her body, picking her up by the waist.

He sat down on the couch with her in his lap holding her close to him.

"Are you okay?" Jayda spoke softly as she looked at him. He stayed quiet for a minute, his hand resting on the nape of her back.

"I'm aight...I love you." He said looking off. She stared at him for a second.

"I love you too Jay..what's going on?" Jayda could tell he wasn't himself or at least the Jay she knew. He shook his head avoiding her eye contact with everything in him.

"I just got a lot going on..." he said quietly. He ran his hands along her thighs, finally looking at her.

"I just need you right now." He looked her in the eyes and she nodded slowly grabbing his face softly, kissing him as he ran his hands up her shirt.

He pulled it off of her before standing up carrying her to her room, closing the door behind them. He laid her on the bed lightly, slowly running his hands down her body wanting to feel all of her.

"You so beautiful Jayda." Jay whispered hovering over her as she ran up her fingers up his arm.

"Thank you." She pulled him down by his neck kissing him sensually. Jay took things slowly, wanting her to know just how much he loved her.

He kissed down her body slowly making her smile as he kissed in her favorite spot. Jayda watched him as he kissed on her inner thighs before licking on her clit.

She bit down on her bottom lip as he slurped and sucked on her clit, digging his tongue in her opening.

"Mmm, fuck.." she moaned softly placing her hand on his head pushing him deeper into her. She started to squirm around feeling herself about to cum already.