Chapter 11

at the same time...

Jay crept up on the porch and tried to open the door but realized they had locked it eventually. He ran around the back, sneaking into the back door and quietly crept through the house to the hall.

The house was quiet besides the tv going in Cj's room and his snores. He didn't have to time to listen to what Jayda was doing he was on a time frame.

Jay dug through Cj's drawers grabbing all the cash and drugs he had and his guns, shoving them all in a backpack. He accidentally dropped his gun on the floor and cringed as he picked it up.

"Woah woah..." Cj said as he sat up in his bed reaching under his pillow. The room was dark and he couldn't see who it was because Jay was wearing a mask.

Jay froze up for a second staring Cj right in the eyes as he pointed the gun at his head. He had never actually killed anyone before and his mind was racing. All he could about was Jayda and the affect she had on him.

"Come on man..." Cj said standing up slowly as his heart raced. He pointed his gun towards Jay and they glared at each other. Jay kept his gun pointed at him not saying a word unsure if he wanted to go through with it.

He thought about his cousin and how his death messed him and his family up and that alone was enough to set him off. He loved Jayda but like always, at the end of the day family was his number one priority.

He pulled his mask up and locked eyes with Cj one more time before ultimately making his final decision.

Cj's eyes widened realizing who it was, they both pulled their triggers but Jay was quicker, hitting Cj in the chest and neck four times. He ran out the room and back out the back door quickly without looking back.

Jayda froze as they heard the gunshots. Dayvon pulled out his gun opening her door to see Cj stumbling out into the hall as blood gushed from his wounds.

"Shit..SHIT man come on.." Von ran over grabbing Cj as he started to collapse to the floor. Jayda stood up running in the doorway in shock seeing her brother.

"No...no no no no" tears filled her eyes as she ran over to them grabbing Cj from Von laying his head in her lap. Cj stared up at her with tears in his eyes as she cried.

"You're okay...you're okay Cj...please don't leave me alone I love you so much." Jayda's voice broke badly as she started to cry harder.

Cj tried to breath as best as he could but his throat and mouth were full of his blood causing him to choke a bit as he tried to speak.

"J-..." he started coughing up blood as it filled his lungs quickly.

"Cj?...Cee please no..." Jayda watched as his breathing slowed to almost nothing. They heard police sirens in the distance after someone next door called the police.

"I love you Cj I love you so much." She whispered kissing his forehead. Cj's eyes got lower and he stared at her as he took quiet shallow breaths that eventually ceased to nothing.

Jayda broke down screaming and crying realizing that he had just died in her arms and Von wrapped his arms around her hugging her tightly as paramedics rushed in a minute too late.