Chapter 21

A week later

"Jayda I'm so sorry. I really shouldn't have said that you and I know that what Jay did was traumatizing to both of us so for me to say that was awful and you have everything right to be mad." Summer expressed to Jayda.

"And I understand if you don't wanna be friends anymore.." she said softly looking down.

"Bitch." Jayda rolled her eyes holding back a laugh.

"You know I can't stay mad at you but if you ever say some out of line shit like that again I will never speak to you unless I'm picking up my nephew." Jayda said as a smile appeared on her face.

"I love youuu" Summer hugged her making Jayda smile.

"I love you more now let's go my baby hungry." She said feeling Mani pulling at her leg.

"His fat butt always hungry come here Mani." Summer chuckled picking him up. Jayda grabbed Christians hand and the four of them walked out the house getting into Jayda's car.

"Wait where are we going again?" Summer looked over at Jayda.

"Ugh...Chuck e cheese." She groaned slightly. Summer laughed as she typed on her phone. Jayda looked over confused but didn't say anything.

"Stop it!" Christian popped Mani's hand as he kept grabbing at his slice of pizza with a grin.

"Cj stop that right now." Summer muttered under her breath.

"Girl no Mani stop touching what's not yours and apologize." Jayda said shaking her head at him.

"I sorry Cj." He said softly with a frown. Jayda and Summer chuckled at his high pitched voice making him look at them confused.

"It's okay let's play." Christian said making Mani smile. Jayda and Summer stood up with them, walking around letting them do whatever they wanted to do.

"Mommy noooo!" Mani whined as Jayda jokingly walked him over to the Chuck E mascot.

"I have never met a kid who loved going to Chuck E. Cheese and scared of the mascot.." she cackled as he frowned deeply running away from her as she put him down.

"Jayda leave him alone."

Jayda froze in place hearing a low familiar voice right behind her. She turned around slowly and gasped as she locked eyes with Dayvon.

"Oh my God..." she said quietly as she looked up at him. He smirked at her and stepped closer.

"How did you know I was..." she sighed and looked over at Summer who was grinning in their direction. She chuckled and turned back to him.

"Come here.." he licked his lips and she smiled reaching up wrapping her arms around his neck as they hugged.

"I missed you so much Dayvon.." she said quietly as tears filled her eyes. She got chills from his touch and his voice alone. She never fully registered how long she'd been without him until now.

"I know mama I missed you too." He chuckled as they pulled away noticing her tears.

"I see you still a fucking crybaby tho." He laughed as she wiped her eyes making her smile.