Chapter 15

That night- Jays house

Jayda knocked on his door and her heart raced. She texted Von telling her she was there. She wiped her palms on her shirt feeling them sweat a little. She was so scared but Von convinced her to do this for answers on Cj's death.

He opened the door and looked at her with a smirk.

"Hey baby.." he said quietly as she stepped inside with a smile on her face.

"Hi...." She said softly as he wrapped his hands around her waist kissing her lips. She cringed and kissed back wrapping her arms around his neck. His mom walked in the living and Jayda felt a little relieved. She hugged her and said hey before they went into his room.

He locked the door behind them and sat on the bed with her.

"Listen. I'm sorry about the other day.. I was just in a bad place and took it out on you. I'm sorry." He said very blatantly and fast like he was in a hurry.

"It's...okay.." she mumbled as she looked around slowly. Her eyes looked to his mirror and she noticed that he moved the bag under his bed.

"What?" He noticed her face and she looked at him.

"Nothing..." She said with a half smile. He nodded slowly and got closer to her. He grabbed her face with one hand kissing her as his other one ran up her leg and in between her legs.

"Jay what are you doing?.." she said pulling her head back. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at her.

"What you mean.." he muttered.

"I thought we were just going to talk.." She said watching as stood up walking over to his speaker that was in his room.

"Oh..uh...yeah I mean.." he turned on some loud music and turned it all the way up. She looked at him funny as he peaked out his room hearing his mother in the shower across the hall. He closed the door and locked it again and walked over to Jayda.

"What...what are you doing?" Jayda backed up as she started to panic. He grabbed her arm and shoved her back on his bed with force.

"NO..STOP LET GO OF ME!" She yelled as loud as she could over the music but he smirked pinning her wrists down. She screamed and tried to fight back nonstop as he hit her, punching her everywhere to get her body weak.

He pulled her shorts away and she started to scream and cry begging him to stop.

"Jay please oh my god please.." she tried pushing him off but he held her down tightly in a hug as he started to force himself in her. Jayda screamed from the pain and he started to choke her almost killing her as she went limp.

He realized she wasn't putting up a fight anymore and turned the music down. He noticed she was still alive and conscious but she wasn't screaming. She just cried silently as he continued to rape her.

He was low key disappointed she stopped fighting but he didn't care. After he finished he stood up and took a deep breath as he pulled his sweats back on.

Jay was far gone from the old him. He had completely shifted into his father after his uncle's words started to get to him. The Jay who once loved Jayda was gone and didn't care how bad he hurt her.

He stared at her as she cried and threw Jayda, her shorts.

"Can you shut the fuck up." He muttered and walked out the room. Jayda sat up and put her shorts on and pulled her phone out. She called Dayvon and he answered immediately.

"please help me.." she said quietly, her words breaking up as she cried staring at the door.

"What happened baby?" Von pulled his shirt on and grabbed his gun running out his front door.

"He did it again Dayvon...I told you I didn't want to come..." Her voice broke and she hung up hearing him come back.

"Who was you talking to Jayda?" He walked in grabbing her phone and she yelled at him reaching for it. She noticed he left the door open and just decided to try and run but he caught her immediately and slammed her to the ground.

He stood over her as he went through her phone realizing why she was there in the first place. Her heart sank as he looked at her and threw her phone on the floor beside her.

"You stupid bitch." He stomped her hard in the stomach and she gasped for air as she turned on her side. He walked out the room again and she stood back up and grabbed her phone.

She limped out his room, wincing as she held her stomach. It stung so bad, the pain was so sharp and forceful she could barely walk. He waited for her in the living room baiting her as she realized his mother had left.

"Please...I'm sorry Jay!" She shouted as he walked over to her grabbing her and dragging her outside. He shoved her in his car quickly knowing Dayvon was on the way. Jay then pulled his gun out and hit her in the head causing her to go unconscious. He threw her phone out and shot at it.

He sped off and his eyes widened seeing Von driving right past him. They made eye contact and Von turned around as Jay sped off. Von pushed the gas speeding behind him.

"FUCK." Jay yelled and turned down a street as Von did the same. He got pissed off from Von driving perfectly and slammed on his breaks causing Von to rear end him badly, making his head bash against the window cracking both the window and his head.

Jay hit his head a bit too but it wasn't enough to hurt him completely. He looked back at Jayda and noticed she had fallen off the seat and onto the floor but couldn't see any more other injuries than the ones he put on her.

"Shit..shit.." he got out with his gun taking the opportunity to get rid of Von completely.

Von noticed Jay walking and grabbed his gun, putting his finger on trigger. He pointed it at him and started shooting causing Jay to run back and get back in his car.

He sped off and Von tried to follow but his car was fucked up completely. He got out feeling on his head as blood poured and started to run anyways. He realized he was down the street from Summer's house and ran there, banging on the doors and windows.

She opened the door with wide eyes as he walked in started to explain.