Chapter 5

A few days later

"Just walk up to dat nigga and flirt and shit...you know boo do what you always do. Den when its the right moment imma creep up on em." Von rubbed his chin looking at the girl in his passenger seat.

"Okay..and what do I get?" She said with a smile making him smirk.

"Whatever you want shorty just lemme know." He looked at her and she smiled bigger as she opened the door.

He watched as she strutted up to the truck climbing in with the man. He waited until he was and distracted before getting out and creeping up. He creeped around the truck to the driver side and raised his gun.

The girl jumped out quickly as he left off three shots, killing him instantly. He ran around and they hopped in his car speeding off before anyone could see.

"Thank you Von..." She spoke softly as he pulled up to her house and handed her two grand." He nodded and she got out walking into her home as he sped off.

-

"I can't stand niggas ugh." Summer plopped down on Jayda bed with a frown.

"Cj only acting like this cause he met Von.. he used to be so caring and sweet.. now he's a bitch..." Jayda sighed heavily sitting beside Summer.

"We used to be so close..but these past few months..he gets annoyed by me for doing things I've always done or talking down to me like I'm a child."

"I just wish I didn't get so attached too him if I'd known he would've changed..." Summer said quietly. Jayda nodded and looked at her.

"I should've known the night my brother died..he didn't even try to...call me when I texted him."

They sat in silence for a bit until they decided to walk to the bodega and get some snacks to watch movies. They walked down the street laughing and talking until a car pulled up beside them causing them to go silent.

"Aye..Jayda?" Her heart dropped as she looked over to see a dude she never met before calling her name. She glanced at Summer and back at him, seeing another man in the driver seat and two more in the back.

She backed up and he realized she was about to walk away and got out walking over to the girls.

"Leave us alone I got a pocket knife and will fucking use it" Summer said digging in her back pocket. He chuckled and raised his shirt revealed his gun.

"If I wanted to hurt yo ass.. I would have." He said putting his shirt back down. Jayda stared at him and he looked back at her.

"How..do you know my name?" She said still backing up slowly. He walked up to her and stared her in the eyes.

"I'm Jatavion.. I know ya brother.." he said shrugging. Jayda raised an eyebrow looking him up and down.

"I've never seen you around..are you sure?" She said folding her arms. Summer did the same giving him a dirty look.

"Yeah I mean.. I stay out da mix ion really be out like dat." He said rubbing the back of his head looking around at his surroundings.

"Mhm..what do you want?"

"Uh.. I was just tryna holla at you.." He said stepping closer to her with a smirk. Summer nudged her shoulder and she sighed.