Chapter 3

a f e w d a y s l a t e r
August 25 2014

Von and Cj had been hanging out and started working together, Von teaching him the ways of the streets. It was the twins first day at their new school and Jayda dreaded it. She was nervous as hell to meet new people and it made it worse that she was coming in her senior year.

Her brother could make friends flawlessly he was more outgoing than she was and was definitely a people person. She did have friends but they were back in Georgia.

"You ready nugget?" Cj walked in her room as she grabbed her bag and nodded.

"Yeah let's get this shit over with." She sighed heavily and he chuckled as they walked out the front door.

Jayda grew nervous as the walked into the courtyard noticing hundreds of other students around them. She hoped and prayed nobody would try to start any mess with her.

"You aight?" Cj looked down at her and she shrugged acting like she was chill and not worried at all.

"Yeah let's go get out schedules..." she said quietly walking close to him.

They made their way to the office and walked in noticing a girl sitting at the front desk. Cj smirked looking at her and she blushed.

"Hi.. I'm Summer." She said with a smile looking at him.

"Cj....we um need our schedules and shit." He said licking his lips as Jayda looked at her with a slight smile.

"You're so pretty!" Jayda said happily and Summer's smile grew bigger.

"Thank you! You're gorgeous girl" she said, Jayda thanked her as Cj chuckled.

"Are y'all twins?" She said standing up walking around the counter.

"Yes" they both said at the same time, nodding the exact same way making her giggle.

"Y'all finna be the talk of the year...a fine ass set of twins is crazy."

"You think I'm fine?" Cj said with a smirk and she smiled as her cheeks grew red.

"Come on..I'll show y'all where to get your schedules and shit." She chuckled mocking Cj. They followed her down the hall and she took them into another office.

She helped them print out their schedules and took a look with them.

"Girl we got nearly every class together.." she said smiling big handing Jayda her schedule.

"Good I need a friend.." Jayda said sighing with relief.

"We have off period together.." Summer said softly as she looked up at Cj. He licked his lips and chuckled as he nodded.

"That's coo.." he said in a low voice making her blush. The bell rung and she grabbed Jayda's hand walking her down the halls to their first class.

"Can I put you on with my brother?" Jayda looked over at Summer as she smiled.

"I was finna ask yo ass to do just that he's fine as fuck and I need to get him before these crazy bitches do." Summer made Jayda laugh as they made it to their class.

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐅𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 | 𝐊𝐕 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara