Chapter 9

o n e m o n t h l a t e r
Dec. 11 2014

"You still feeling sick?" Jay looked at Jayda as she laid in her bed with a frown. She nodded slowly turning to face him.

"I ain't get you pregnant did I?" He said with a smirk making her laugh a little.

"No...I hope not." She sat up and he walked over sitting down beside her.

"You okay?" She looked at him concerned. Lately his mood and demeanor was off and she noticed he was on edge most of the time.

"Yeah baby I'm good." He shrugged glancing at her. They heard the front door open and looked out into the hallway to see Cj walking in the living room.

Jay listened and could hear Von's voice in the living room as well and stood up closing the door before locking it.

"What's wrong?" Jayda said looking at him with a frown. He shook his head at her before speaking.

"Nun.." he said in a monotone voice and her frown deepened.

"Are you sur-"

"Jayda I said nothing.. shit." He had an attitude towards her and she rolled her eyes.

"Okay.." She said with an attitude and stood up and stretched before going to the door. He walked over grabbing her wrist and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"What are you doing?.." she said looking up at him.

"I uh..I'm sorry for..my attitude." He said letting go.

"It's okay..really." Her expression softened as she opened the door. He leaned against it blocking her way out.

"Jay.. I have to pee." She said trying to pull it open. He sighed getting off the door and letting her go. Jayda walked up the hall to the bathroom and opened the door as Von was walking out.

"Wassup mama.." he said with a smirk and she smiled.

"Hey.." she looked up at him as he walked past her touching on her waist. She rolled her eyes at his unnecessary touching and went to pee.

She walked out after washing her hands and went back to her room to be with Jay. They chilled for a little while laying in her bed before her door randomly opened.

She turned to see Von looking her dead in the eyes as his expression shifted. His eyes went to Jay and they stared at each other for a minute.

"Von?...what do you want?" She said sitting up looking at Jay and back at him.

"Nun...you BD?" He narrowed his eyes at Jay and pointed a little.

"Nah..ion really do any of dat gang shit.." Jay lied looking at him. Jayda rolled her eyes as Von stood there nodding.

"Oh..aight. Mama I was just checkin up on you but shit..neva mind." He shrugged rubbing the back of his head as he backed up out the room. He just came to be nosey after hearing Jays voice.

"Why he call you dat?" Jay looked at Jayda and she shrugged holding back a smile.

"It kinda just happened..." She said softly laying back down on his chest.