Chapter 25

A few weeks later

"Jayda you need to tell someone..the police...Day-" Summer looked at her with wide eyes.

"No..it's not that serious it was weeks ago.. I don't want to deal with that plus he left me anyways a few days after." Jayda cut her off sighed he no lol heavily.

"Jayda we both know that you're just going to take him back which isn't safe." Summer spoke truthfully genuinely concerned for her.

"I won't. I only see him when he picks up Mani..this time I'm done for real Summer." Jayda walked into Mani's bedroom with her.

"Does Von know?" Summer smirked at her as Jayda put Mani's shoes on his feet, she looked up at Summer and rolled her eyes with a soft smile.

"No..it's none of his business." She muttered and looked at Mani as he swatted her hand.

"I can do it!" He said with a big smile tugging on his little 4's. Jayda shrugged and put her hands up watching him as he put them on.

"It need to be his business." Summer shrugged leaning in the doorway making Jayda sigh hard.

"Bitch how many times do I need to tell you he has a pregnant girlfriend." Jayda turned to face her as she stood Mani up on his feet.

"Until I start to give a fuck."

"You get on my nerves." Jayda laughed making her laugh.

"Seriously Jayda..you're about to go see him in a little bit anyways and don't start with the just as friends bullshit." She walked out into the hall with Jayda following her downstairs.

"Girl.. I am not about to have a rep for being the wrecker of a happy home." Jayda scoffed watching closely as Mani walked down the stairs by himself.

"OH MY GOD!!" Summer yelled as he made it to the bottom with no problem.

"Mommy I did it!" He jumped up and down excitedly as Jayda frowned with a pout.

"I knoww awww you getting so grown imma cry." Jayda said with a smile picking him up.

"Bitch you really finna-" Summer cackled seeing her eyes getting juicy. Jayda rolled her eyes blinking her tears away with a smile.

"Anyways..that home broken down, haunted and abandoned that nigga tried to fuck on you twice he wanna be in yo house." Summer chuckled making Jayda laugh.

"Ok Summer...I get it. I just don't want to be romantically involved with anyone not Zion not Dayvon I'm just tired." Jayda sighed heavily walking out the front door.

Summer followed her getting in the passenger seat while Jayda clipped Mani in his carseat.

"You're such a horrible liar Jayda." She scoffed as Jayda climbed in the car.

"Why are we always discussing my love life? Go find you a nigga." Jayda said rolling her eyes.

"I got my eyes on someone.." Summer smirked.

"Please don't tell me it's-"

"Yes bitch Durk he so cute to me I don't care what anyone says."

"You didn't think he was cute back then."

"He was like 22 and we were still in high school.." Summer smacked her lips.

Jayda cut her eyes to the side before rolling them slyly as she pulled out the driveway.

"He with India tho.." Jayda said slowly.

"Think of it as a celebrity crush?.." Summer questioned herself.