The End

After waking up and having tea, she gave the house elves a paid vacation. All except the chief and a few elves that would serve as waiters for the lunch. They were getting paid extra though.

She was getting ready as a knock was heard on the door. Flippsy got the door leading them to the table set up out back. As only Nik was invited into her home. There were snacks on the table as they waited for her. They were five minutes early. So she took her time.

(outfit)

	As she entered outside they had all glanced at her

As she entered outside they had all glanced at her. Lorelai made her way to the table as they stood in respect. Taking a seat as she did. "Now as promised I will start with Kol." She said looking at Kol. The light in Kol's eyes was glowing. You could tell that he had the utmost hope.

"Kol, Niklaus was not the only child your mother had from an affair. To be fair she thought that you were Mikaels child though, as she knew Niklaus was not Mikael's." This shocked everyone. No one could speak. "So technically she never lied to you. Your father though was a great wizard. Yes wizard, not wiccan. As a wizard's magic doesn't come from nature you still have magic. You just have to tap into it." She said with a smile. A sparkle was in her eyes.

"How?" He immediately asked.

"Well of course I can teach you. Though you will have to learn patients as it is the most important thing in wizardry." This made most of his siblings laugh.

As he daydreamed, Rebekah was quick to ask the next question, "Why did you tell Matt what you did about me?"

"Simple, you like him. He is scared to fall in love. I mean his first girlfriend Elena used him, his second fell in love with someone else while still with him. Though I may feel you aren't right for eachother. I would never force you not to be happy. As you must make your own mistakes and learn from them."

"You think that now, until you actually hear of the mistakes she has made." Nik said feeling left out and looking for attention. Which he got when Lorelai threw one of the rolls of bread at his head. Hitting him.

"Go ahead and laugh at the girl who loved you so easily!" Rebekah screamed standing up. Lorelai quickly stood up grabbing both of the girls hands stopping her.

"You listen to me. It is better to be the girl who loved easily then the girl who never loved at all. You got that?" She nodded her head a bit calmer as Lorelai rubbed circles into the back of her hand. After a few deep breaths, Lorelai let go of her hands as they both sat back down. Where Lorelai grabbed another roll of bread and hit Niklaus in the head with it too. He tried to block it but she used her magic making sure it hit him.

"How did you know about what was going to happen at the ball?" Elijah asked. Not wanting his brother to retaliate. As he was sure his brother was soaking up the attention. It didn't matter that it wasn't good attention.

"I knew a lot of stuff at the ball. You are asking the wrong question." This caused Kol to jump up raising his hand as he jumped up and down. "Yes, Kol?" Lilith asked, giggling at the boys antics.