Dumbledors death

(End of fifth year)

After she invested in them they ended up meeting Sirius and that was hell

After she invested in them they ended up meeting Sirius and that was hell. The three were like demons. Lorelai made it a point to mention how Sirius made the map that the twins love so much. Which in hindsight she shouldn't have, it made them closer. Basically as thick as thieves. Though avoiding their pranks kept her on her toes. Lorelai has ruined every attempt they had set at trying to prank her. So of course they try harder. They believe she needs to be pranked at least once before she graduates. Who cares if they have already graduated or not.

Griphook was uncertain about the investment. Though he felt he could trust her and if he couldn't it was her money not his. Lorelai continues training. When she learned all she could from someone she would go to another person and continue the process as everyone loved her. There was no issue with convincing them.

When sixth year started Draco started to distance himself from Lorelai. Though she wasn't having it. Not with everything happening. When he finally broke she helped him. She went into the room of requirements with him and she mainly built the cabinet. Draco wasn't too good at this.

Lorelai knew she was helping the dark lord. Yet she had to help Draco. She heard what had happened to Lucius going to prison. Draco was a mess. He was family and Lorelai wouldn't let anything happen to him.

As she fixed the cabinet he tried to kill Dumbledor with some tricks his mother gave him. Such as cursed beads and poisoned beverages. None of it worked though. Something always got in the way.

As happy as she is for her uncle finally getting to teach the classes he wanted to. She missed him in advanced potions. Slughorn wasn't the same. Sure she was at the top of his class. She was also invited to slug club and a christmas party. Where she saved Draco. Made it seem as if he was late. As he was her plus one. Slughorn then asked if they were together and in sync they made a puking motion.

Then laughed telling him they were just friends. For some reason Slughorn had taken an interest in Lorelai. He didn't even know why. Whether it be that she was powerful or smart. It could have been because she was the only person who got a potion right and got a bottle of luck. That had one dose.

It was weird she had gone into the class early on the first day to look for something for Severus that he needed. Before she found it she also found his book. The half blood prince. Sure Lorelai already knew the potions and how he did them but she picked it up and gave it to Snape. She didn't like the idea of someone else getting it.

Soon enough Lorelai had heard that her mother and Draco's father were busted out of prison. She wasn't happy for long because she got a letter from her mother to not contact her. It hurt her that her mother chose the asshole over her. Though he would be soon enough and if she had to take her psychotic mother down with him, Lorelai will. So she kept working on the damn closet.

Though as they were doing this Dumbledor explained to Harry about the horcruxes. It turns out that she was picking the perfect time to spy on the headmaster. She found out that there were seven of them and they each held a piece of Tom's soul. This information will help her dearly in her quest to destroy Tom Riddle.

Apparently they only tracked down a fake locket. Lorelai blamed Harry and his luck. Especially since she had just finished the vanishing closet. She made her way under the floorboards of the astronomy tower soon enough Draco was pointing a wand at Albus. Only for him not to defend himself. Draco gave up and Lorelai watched her uncle grab his wand. She quickly grabbed hers as well and killed Albus seconds before Severus' spell had hit the old man.

It made it seem as if Snape did it. Though it was her. She heard a gasp behind her and saw hair. She quickly pinned him to the wall and extracted that memory from his head. She made it seem as though Snape was responsible like everyone else thought and that she had just come in here looking for him.

They ran out of the astronomy tower. Where Lorelai quickly gave Draco a book that he could write in and it would appear in hers instantly. She saw how scared he was so she made her wand look like a gun. She blew at the tip of it making him laugh before she apparated away.

(Lorelai)

	It was the start of the second wizarding war

It was the start of the second wizarding war. Lorelai was prepared though. She was going to kill this bastard for killing Cedric. As it is the only thing she can do. So that summer she helped the golden trio with information. Sirius was also helping as much as he could. She decided to move back to the black manor for the time being. Though she checks up on the other manors.

A few weeks after summer started, Sirius started to act weird. "You know if your grandmother were here she would ask why you don't have a boyfriend." He said with a sigh

"Yes, she asked while I was walking by her painting earlier."

"You know I won't disown you right. I know what that feels like. you can tell me anything." He opened his arms widely as if emphasizing his point.

"I like guys. I just haven't met anyone that makes me feel like Cedric did. Everytime I even think about liking someone like that I feel horrible. He is gone. There is nothing I can do to bring him back." Lorelai tells him on the brink of tears though she takes a deep breath and after a second she tries to lighten the mood. "Besides, have you seen this face? This face deserves a face just as hot. I am carrying on multiple legacies and I won't be creating any ugly babies." It worked and got Sirius and Lupin laughing. To the point they told others what I said.