War

(During summer)

Lorelai told the golden trio about the Order of the phoenix and where they can find them. Every once in a while she would help them go to find horcruxes. Though she was mainly writing to Draco and Draco to her. It must be terrifying to never have a moment of peace.

It just so happened that Regulus died getting the actual locket. He gave the real one to Kreacher. So after she got him to give it to her she aparated to the basilisk. She brought him mice as a bribe. He took the bribe and killed a piece of voldemort. So far this snake has killed two horcruxes.

Lorelai told the group about the locket after it was destroyed so she wouldn't have to actually see them. They had informed her that one of the horcruxes was in the Lestrange vault and they were going to break in and get it. She told them that she would get it and they should find another horcrux to go after.

After a few words they finally agreed. Though Lorelai had searched high and low. After finally finding it she paid Griphook to purify it. This way her mother would have no idea of what she has done. As head of the house she has access to all of the vaults in the house's name. Her mother put the vault under Lestrange, not Bellatrix giving her easy access.

After putting the Hufflepuff trophy back she told the trio. Making her think she was doing most of the work. I mean she has killed three out of seven horcruxes what were they doing? Sitting around watching tv.

For some reason she couldn't get a hold of them so she aparated to them. Lorelai found out that Hermoine had left to make her parents forget all about her. She didn't want them involved. So she told Harry and Ron. As she was about to leave though she saw the golden snitch. Quickly she picked it up and was able to find the hidden deathly hallow. The resurrection stone. Luckily it was a ring. She slipped it onto her finger and put the snitch back before aparating.

After losing Cedric, Lorelai promised to never ignore her gut again. Her gut has never led her wrong. So that is why she picked up the snitch. Her guy told her to and she listened. She took it to Griphook to make sure that it wasn't cursed and they did the purifying thing on it. Apparently it was. Albus was absolutely terrible at getting rid of Horcruxes. I mean he only had sixteen years.

So now she had gotten rid of four out of the seven horcruxes. She went to a wedding and found out the Ministry of Magic was basically dead too. After saving Sirius from almost dying. He was so close to death he was in acoma so she sent him to some town in the muggle world. One of the Black family properties was out there. She figured it's best if he lays low and rests. You know so he can wake up.

She had started school back up and the teachers were terrible. Yet she still had straight O's for outstanding. The fact she was in Slytherin made it so they mainly left her alone. At least that was before she assaulted a few teachers. This drew the attention of Voldemort.

It's not like she killed the poor guy either. I mean he was about to kill a kid because they didn't want to cast the killing curse. So he was going to use it on the kid. Lorelai stepped in and cast the cruciatus curse causing him to feel immense pain. Getting her marked as a hero to other students. Another teacher went after her and she threw him out a wind.

Anyways the dark lord came to evaluate her. At least that is what he called it. "What is your name?"

"Lorelai Lilith." She spat at him.

"A filthy mudblood?" He questioned, getting spit on my face.

She kept herself calm as she stared at him, "Says the half blood." This caused him to glare at her. "I told this to your younger self when I was younger. I don't mind teaching you this lesson either. I am pure blood." With that she started to speak in parseltongue. Before he knew it a snake was attacking him. The snake had torn him up pretty good. Yet he still had parts of his soul out there keeping him alive.