Mikaelson Ball

The next day she got an invitation inviting her to a mikaelson ball. It was hand delivered by a hot mailman.

Though she had to ask for eight invites as she had to take the kids with her. He was confused, not knowing about the exchange students yet. But he obliged. She had gotten the baby's ready. She also bought the teens outfits to wear. She called Matt for his opinion on the boy's clothes. She ended up buying Matt an outfit too.

The night of the ball she was running a bit behind. Scarlet was crying and Lucy had gotten paint on her original gown somehow. Though after finishing all of that, we finally got ready to aparate. Lorenzo grabbed Lucy, Jace grabbed Scarlet. As Lorelai picked up Teddy. They all gathered around Lorelai as she aparated just outside the ball. No one was around since the party had already started. Liam walked in first with Adrianna on his arm. Next was Lorenzo and lucy. Then Jace and Scarlet. Finally her and Teddy walked in. Everyone was watching.

(Lorelai's dress)

Niklaus hurried over to Lorelai

Niklaus hurried over to Lorelai. Offering her his arm. She grabbed it with the hand not holding onto Teddy. They walked further into the part where she collected Scarlet and Nik got Lucy. After five minutes into the party the kids started to get fussy. Luckily just in time three women walked in and took the children from them.

"Thankyou, Tar, Zet, and Tra," She said as the woman walked away with the children. Lorelai saw the questioning look Nik had, so she kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear, "house elves."

"I thought they looked different?"

"They do. They are wearing this thing called mist. It makes them look human for a little while." The next thing she knew he was pulling her up the steps and being held to his chest as a toast was being made. Though instead of walking down the stairs after they were done she stayed still. She knew her dress was going to change. The Prince family would never accept one dress for a ball. Niklaus tugged on her hand making her walk. Most had already made it to the dancing area. So the fact she was covered in sparkles and her dress changed wasn't noticed by anyone except the four wizards.

At least until she entered the room wearing a new sparkly dress.

(new dress)