1st Year

She woke up in a huge king bed and had gotten more sleep than She had since, well ever. Getting up she grabbed her bag and started to pull some things out of it. She had a feeling that she wouldn't be staying long. Though it would be good to be a little grounded. She also needs to stop by Olivanders to explain to him what is happening with her seat. Grabbing out something to wear from her bag she headed for the bathroom.

(Bathroom)

It was a bit old fashioned but she liked it

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

It was a bit old fashioned but she liked it. After a bath, she brushed her teeth and got dressed. She would definitely need to buy more clothes today.

Going downstairs she sits at a huge table eating breakfast. Then, read till nine in the living room. It wasn't long till she was surrounded by house elves. Some old, some younge.

"Hello, I called you all here to introduce myself." She said as they all looked at her curiously. "I am also here to change a few things. Such as the fact that you have a choice to work for me. I will pay those of you that stay." She hears a bunch of gasps. Though none of them said anything. "If you would like me to set you free please step forward." She then watched no one step forward.

It didn't take long to discuss pay and such. Her next stop was Olivanders. He was happy that she trusted him. After that she went shopping and got more clothes and books. Then spent the rest of the day either reading or talking to the pictures. They were an interesting bunch. That is how she spent the rest of her days before it was time for school.

Well that and using her wand. She had gotten some practice in, she learned spells from paintings and the elves. Griphook and Olivander even taught her a few things. On Top of that the house elves showed her how to apparate. It wasn't that hard once you got used to it.

When it was time Kreacher, her most trusted house elf, went with her to the train station. She told him goodbye and that she would be doing random check ups to make sure they were still doing their job. On the train she found her own compartment too. After a while of good meals and having access to hot water she actually started to look like a kid again. She didn't look homeless or poor either. She felt it was a great start to the beginning of the year..

(First Day of School)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.